Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OT: Morality and the Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt
    Well these days you are pretty much powerless with them. Let's face it, in our society men have pretty much given up any control they had over them.
    Only men who think like this.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    If you do something like that, do so after you've already dropped a him or you ultimatum.
    I disagree, Bro. Never give a woman an ultimatum. You're always asking for trouble when you do that. If you're gonna walk, just walk. No ultimatum, just do it. If she wants you, she'll come for you. If not, a man should never NEED a woman anyway.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

i agree... words of wisdom

my thoughts, my point of view

Here's an analogy to sorta help out.

The whole world thinks Angelina Jolie STOLE Brad Pitt from Jennifer Aniston. What a load of crap. Everyone seems to forget that it was ultimately Brad that chose to be with Angelina.

Ok.

Now with this situation. WHy would you break this guys knee caps? THis is gonna sound wrong but you need to smack your girly girl around. Verbally...I meant. There will always be some dude hitting on your girlfriend. If you beat this guy up it will only make her mentally weaker for the next dude. She sounds pretty weak already. You need to exert some control on her. Forget women's rights. Men and women both lose their rights when they decide to enter into an exclusive relationship. Tell her to stop fuking around and above all wake up and smell the fuking coffee. All she has to do is stop talking to this guy but she seems to keep communicating with him.

If this situation was resolved then by all means, ignore my advice. I didn't want to read every post on this subject.
    A penny saved is... not much.

Quote Originally Posted by travelsbyknight
    Here's an analogy to sorta help out.

The whole world thinks Angelina Jolie STOLE Brad Pitt from Jennifer Aniston. What a load of crap. Everyone seems to forget that it was ultimately Brad that chose to be with Angelina.
    And what a great choice it was! Think about it. Jennifer Aniston: cute, girl next door appeal. Angelina Jolie: Super hot, classic beauty, she could be a Greek Statue. Not to mention that she is actually using her fame to make the world a better place. It's no comparison.

A little relationship advice for everyone.

Relationships are work. Any relationship that is worth having is worth working at to keep.

Think of it this way. A relationship is like a bank account. You make deposits and withdrawls. These transactions usually balance out. But once they go out of balance. Like you're making all of the deposits and the other person is making all the withdrawls then you need to have a heart to heart talk. If it's still not balanced then consider opening up a new account somewhere else.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Fox
    Think of it this way. A relationship is like a bank account. You make deposits and withdrawls. These transactions usually balance out. But once they go out of balance. Like you're making all of the deposits and the other person is making all the withdrawls then you need to have a heart to heart talk. If it's still not balanced then consider opening up a new account somewhere else.
    Best. Analogy. Ever.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.