Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oldboy

Oldboy

Created this thread for you dwid. Haven't seen audition but this sounds right up your alley. Way better than deadly outlaw, btu sick. Well, I don't want to exactyl dwell on. Has anybody seen it, I am hoping not to have to talk about it but will if need be
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

this movie is ****ed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

now that is an understatement. I understand you not wanting to talk about it, btu good freaking acting didn't ya think. Good cinematography. Great music. But then everything changes in the second half, the music even changes. So at the end, he confronts that one guy, and, oh god, I I I just can't talk about it.
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

yeah it was awesome. even the fight scenes were pretty bad ass. everytyhing was good about it. but the story man. oh goodness. lol
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    . lol
    Not exactly what I was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    Not exactly what I was thinking
    yeah oh goodness. the story was good, then you found out at the end. thats ****ed!!!

huh!!!

this film freaked me out so bad! i couldn't watch another movie for a week, i just wanted to stay in my room and crawl into a ball.

You're outing us...

Old Boy was messed up. That hallway fight was great - a single extended shot, beautifully choreographed, and I loved the dotted line with the hammer. But Old Boy was eye rape, that's for sure. I should have known when he ate the live octopus that things weren't going to turn out well.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

it was supposedly out here in the usa. i dont get foriegn movies on limited release in my area. imagine what all the people throught in the thearter!!

that hallway fight scene was awesome!!!

Well, I just put it at the top of my netflix Queue... can't wait to check it out. I love that it's part of a "revenge trilogy." I love revenge movies.
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    I should have known when he ate the live octopus that things weren't going to turn out well.

Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by dwid
    I love revenge movies.

Not your average revenge movie.

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick
    this film freaked me out so bad! i couldn't watch another movie for a week, i just wanted to stay in my room and crawl into a ball.
    I am still scared to go out of the house.

im jsut gonna make sure i dont witness anything bad!!!

no snitching!

i'll just make sure if i witness something bad i'm not going to tell my best friend with the big mouth!!!!!!!!