Thread: ATTN Earth Dragon

ATTN Earth Dragon

I'm sorry for calling you a bum. It wasn't right.

Even if it was true yesterday (not saying it was), doesn't mean it's true today ... doesn't mean one can't work towards tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm going to try and post something this afternoon that may allow us to reexamin our situation.

(To everyone else, please do not pollute this thread)

No worries Ray, Like I have said many times I have wished you well in your career and perhaps you can be a great fighter but taking things so personal and trying to fight to try to prove something to the world is not the way. I took offence to some of the things you have said simply because, I have worked very hard in my 26 years as a martial artist to become who I am today. I teach rape prevention, hand to hand combat drills for the sheriff's dept I try to educate the public by teaching mantis to anyone who wishes to learn, have hosted and invited many famous masters, entered and trained my student for the UFC and was even awared a key to the city by the mayor when I hosted the national Taji team from tawaian who did the opening cerimonies for the Atlanta Olympics as shown and documented on our webiste read the paper clippings in the articles section. So it does bother me when someone whom has never met me knows absolutly nothing about me says things like you did simply based out of an assumption. Especially when you said all I do is empty forms and cant fight... yes we have 5 sets in our system but i can assure you do you homwork on mantis its strickly a fighting system, we rip pull and tear our opponents to gain advantages over them, the system has 40 chinese wreslting throws from shuai chiao then if it goes to the ground we have 240 ground techniques. Whic his why for a TCMA it did so well in the UFC Joel won both his bouts in 6 & 7. But anyways I do accept your apologies my door and PM are always open to you good luck and be well.......

PS I used to live in LA and SF and hit the waves daily, although SF watyer is way too cold even in the summer but how can you surf on the Atlantic side? the waves never get big enough
    Last edited by EarthDragon; 06-21-2006 at 05:43 AM.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

I rescind my challenge

.... Summer's are rough, but last Thurday was solid 2 to 3 feet overhead due to Alberto. Hurricane season and winter can hold about 13 feet cleanly up the block from me. But serious east coast surfer = travel a lot. Puerto Rico is close and cheap and gets real good .... and big.

Peace
    Ray

I would like to say two things to Ray in regards to this whole matter.

1. I respect you more for being able to apologize for calling him a bum and realizing that maybe fighting isnt the best way to solve this debacle. I think it is harder to say you are sorry than it is to fight someone sometimes. Especially considering the flack you might catch for deciding not to fight after all of the commotion this thread made.

2. I have a friend that lives in Kure Beach NC and he said thats where its at for good surf on the East Coast. If you ever get like a week or two this summer with nothing to do you should check it out.

This is what i like to see. you two don't have to agree but you can respect each others opinions.
    Regards,
    ~Steve

good on you ray...your more of a man for it.

thats what i like ta see.... now give us a kiss
    Last edited by FuXnDajenariht; 06-21-2006 at 02:52 PM.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Greetings..

I have a friend that lives in Kure Beach NC and he said thats where its at for good surf on the East Coast.
    Pffft.. Sebastian Inlet. (Spanish house when its a driving North swell)..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateWarrior
    Ray Pina is a nobody who is just trying to get his name out there. However he is doing a great job. I now know that Ray Pina is a wuss who Surfs.
    lol, i wonder what current registered user created a new profile to say this behind a sheet of cowardice....

b!tch
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan
    lol, i wonder what current registered user created a new profile to say this behind a sheet of cowardice....

b!tch
    Ray can fight from the vids I have seen, he isnt the best fighter I ever saw, but he doesnt claim to be either. But he is certainly no pushover. At least he is training realistically which is more than can be said for alot of CMA practitioners.
    Solid Brotha...

- Dolemite

for sure.

ray has my respect. he is working hard to do good by the name of CMA, more than many.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Ray Pina is a nobody who is just trying to get his name out there. However he is doing a great job. I now know that Ray Pina is a wuss who Surfs.

Yes, I surf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJlZBo79tbI

I'd rather be a nobody who does what I say, than a somebody who made a name by saying what he has done to his non-resisting students and passing it off as reality.

I'd rather be a nobody training and aiming for a large goal than a somebody who feels threatened by somebody else's desire and gradual improvement.

I'd rather be me knowing I getting my master's technique little by little .... than you, the first person I'm coming too when I feel complete.
    Last edited by Ray Pina; 06-26-2006 at 10:42 AM.

you are a pus5y for not using your real name when you call somebody out like that.

Personally, i've always wanted to learn how to surf.

I hear the surf gets good in Ocean City.... the key is patience. Hardest but most rewarding thing I've ever learned.