Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Registering Your Hands

Good

Judge, Training is going good I have started back running couldnt do it for a while as I hurt my foot 1.5 years ago maybe the weight will just melt off. LOst your number call me or e-mail me with it wanted to call this week. BTW I have a form from the Secret Service and Interpol to register your hands as deadly weapons , want a copy ? As we get older we should register our flatulance as a deadly weapon KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Here it is in a nutshell. When guys were stationed over in Okinawa during the Korean War, some of the guys who took hand to hand, were getting drunk on shore leave and tearing up the town, wreaking havoc on the locals. These guys were "registered" with the MP's and local constables-not because they were deadly, but because they were jerks. Of courese the story changed somewhat when they got home. Hey, we've all met this guy-my first encounter was in my college dorms. The guy from a different town, you don't know he's a jerk-yet, and he has a story. They all do. The guy I met was a member of The Pagans MC (no, he wasn't) was a practitioner of some deadly Martial Art-he even struck a pose with cool (stupid) three finger eagle claw somethings. Even claimed he knew my girlfriend back home. He had happened to be from her High School, so when I spoke to her, I got the lowdown on this loser. Total b.s. je was basically a geek in High School. I run into these guys from time to time-guys with some story, totally full of it and talking to me as if I wouldn't know the difference. Ninja, please.

They told me that it's $120 dollars per hand. If I regester both hands it's $200, they give you a discount. How ever I must his with both arms at least once if both are regestered, other wise I can be successfuly sued.

Also I can't hit with my feet, knees, elbows, head, etc, if only my hands are regestered.

Prior to striking an opponent in self defense situation, I must present my black belt and my picture ID attached to it.

I must also punch into the air three times as a warning. My friend was witnessed throwing only two air-punches and now he is in jail for defensive assult with deadly weapon. If he did not throw those two punches he would have been in jail for life.
    P.S. don't forget to dictate them their rights.