Thread: Theoretical question.

Theoretical question.

Just a question out of the blue.
    Say some guy dissed someone close to you. So you are about to open a can of whoopass.
    The guy turns around and rams his fist into the tree or the wall, leaving a visiable mark.
    Would you still fight the guy?

course i would still fight him

anyone stupid enough to punch some thing hard and leaves a blood smear. ill just have to kick his ass alot harder.

now if the mark is a hole in the thingi would most likely if he comes at me is run away as fast as i can. pull out my gun and shoot him while screaming like a little girl. if i dont have a gun
    i would mostly climb on top of a hgouse or something and throw bricks at him or something. or fight him with a bench if i had one handy
    "you might be in a fake cma school if your master claims to teach a style secretly passed down to him & nobody else called the Five Deadly Venoms"-forgot who

"With kungfu, if it is good method you will build the body and the mind. when these are strong, the spirit flourishes. That's the core of kungfu and again it circles back to 'you'."- david jamieson

P.S. i could be completely wrong

That's what I meant. A whole in the wall.

Basically you just vitnessed the power one can deliver. When someone has huge muscles that is intimidating, when someone is very fast that is intimidationg, but a demo of wall breaking force is even more intimidationg. (In my oppinion)

I gotta wonder how brain dead you gotta be if you can't diss him back without resorting to violence. Why go to jail for assault when you don't have to?
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Though conventional wisdom holds that "he who throws the first punch often wins" I would advise against starting a fight altogether. If the guy disses your friend/family member/ signifigant other, engage in some verbal sparring if you have to. And if he punches a hole in the wall, just roll your eyes and say "Wow, I guess that wall won't mess with YOU again will it?" if he gets angry and loses his cool you've already got an advantage.

And if he IS able to punch a hole in a stone wall, just remember this- someone can condition their arms and fists to punch through stone, but few people can condition their kneecaps (I only say "few" because if I say "none" someone will surely object.) to withstand more than the pressure of a good stomp-kick to the knee. If you REALLY feel your life is in danger at some point, avoid the punches, and go for the windpipe. You can strengthen the neck all you want, but when it comes to the throat, it's thesame as anyone else's.
    Last edited by BlueTravesty; 06-24-2006 at 09:34 AM.
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators

theoretical question:
    Who would win?
    The Blind Swordsman
    or
    Jet Li???
    MTV-Get Off The Air-Now

I'd set him up with a Girl that has herpese, but never tells.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Clearly, Royal Dragon has mastered the Art of War

BlueTravesty, yeah all that jazz will work, UNLESS its Chuck Norris.
    Last edited by _William_; 06-24-2006 at 01:14 PM.

I would have to grab a pizza box and stick my finger through it, a couple times just to show it was no trick then I would say "what?" and through my hands in the air "like I just don't care."

Quote Originally Posted by _William_
    Clearly, Royal Dragon has mastered the Art of War

BlueTravesty, yeah all that jazz will work, UNLESS its Chuck Norris.
    "Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO."
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators

I would give him the old "boards don't hit back line". But then to really confusion to the situation, I would hit him upside the head with a 2x4.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/