Thread: Attention ShaolinTiger00 -- Challenge Fight

Attention ShaolinTiger00 -- Challenge Fight

ShaolinTiger00. I am Ralek.

I would like to apologize about bragging on the internet after the challenge match. I was 18 and I was just on the internet having fun. I am not like that in real life at all.

But if your willing, one day I would like to fight you again.

~Ralek

you gonna get a ps3?
    where's my beer?

I download ROM's for the PC. Consoles are too 90s

While I'm here, are there any kung fu guys who want to fight in a challenge match?

We can video tape it and put it up on google video.

how is downloading roms any better than grabbing a disk off a store and putting it in your pants and walking out?

The ROM's usually come out well after the video game is off the market. Super nintendo games are no longer created or even sold. Company hasn't lost 1 cent.

I'm not saying it's moral or legal but there hasn't been any lost income, and stealing a physical thing such as a CD creates a loss of money since it cost money to create the CD. Software can be copied and distributed for about 0.000000001 cents of the electricity it takes to copy it. And it's your own electricity.

rolls and hemroid ..... sweet.
    where's my beer?

Shhh, don't interrupt the masters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronim
    how is downloading roms any better than grabbing a disk off a store and putting it in your pants and walking out?
    You don't get caught?

Hey Super cool,
    How come you never fought Nick Monticello?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by superCool
    The ROM's usually come out well after the video game is off the market. Super nintendo games are no longer created or even sold. Company hasn't lost 1 cent.

I'm not saying it's moral or legal but there hasn't been any lost income, and stealing a physical thing such as a CD creates a loss of money since it cost money to create the CD. Software can be copied and distributed for about 0.000000001 cents of the electricity it takes to copy it. And it's your own electricity.
    they still make classic game packs though like the sega smash pack or capcom collection.
    Last edited by Hieronim; 06-26-2006 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    Shhh, don't interrupt the masters.
    my bad.

where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    Hey Super cool,
    How come you never fought Nick Monticello?
    Who is that?

hey relak, why don't you man up and take sifu john springer up on his challege that you ducked out of, or did you forget about that one?