Thread: I went on another mission to prove myself

I went on another mission to prove myself

note I did not take any alcohol or drugs to toughen myself up before I did this, and this is like the 3rd or fourth one I did. The first the bloke totally explain himself that it was a ocne time thing and was carrying some health abg or something on him and was on his last straws so I justy left, the second time I pretended to be a salesman and left and the son followed me out so I got out of my car and sucker puched him than when he came in I kicked him in the leg (shin kick thai style) than he left and I was like "yea keep walking". The third time it was an all out streetfight with the predator's son, when his sister came out and after he was tired anyway I just ran off and when I last checked www.familywatchdog.us/search.asp I coudlnt find them so they msut have moved because of me. I backed out at hitting the old f-k at the door as he was explaining himself descently and I was still timid. This time however I found a real sick f-ker from watchdog "288.5 - CONTINUOUS SEXUAL ABUSE OF CHILD"

what I planned on doing is hitting him a few times on the doorway and going inside closing the door and typing him down than cutting his d-k off. It didnt work out the way I wanted to. I knocke don the door and some kid (son I think) awnsered and saw some woman on the side, so all of a sudden I expected the guy to be alone or with another guy maybe at most I totally was caught offguard and decided to back off than. But I asked for him and he came to the door so I aske dhim fi he is so and so and he denied being that person. I told him to go outside to talk, and aske dhim why he lvies near a school and a daycare and all and he said "you better leave right now: so right there and there I grabbed his neck and ehadbutted him and some blood was dripping from hsi forehead. but instead of following up and beating him or isntead of pushing him in or turning hima round and putting the knfie in hsi abck and telling him to walk tot he side of the hosue or inside I just puilled it out and went at him expeciting him to go to his knees or to the ground or being grabbed so i could have my way with him, he ran inside and closed the door.

At night I planned on goinmg back and really prioving myself by breaking the window, and running through but as I drove by there was a copc ar just sitting there a few streets up, and I thought to myself that it's either for me waiting for my next move or itll egt me quick as just the sound of glass breaking hell probably call for it.
    Last edited by Hieronim; 06-26-2006 at 02:36 AM.

You're either trolling again or you're out of control this time. Is this why you're so obsessed with the nick? Cos that's the only place you'll end up with stunts like this. Who the hell do you think you are, the Equaliser?

Wait... I'm seeing your future...... it's a colostomy bag....
    GOD BLESS THE WORKING STIFF!!!

I made a couple of mistakes I learned fomr hopefully. I got him outside the huose which left me ****her out and him right next to the door so he could escape easily, if I hit him on the doorway or pushed him and amde my way isnide or even ran in at first it would have been easier chasing him down if he tried running back or cornering him. Secondly, I pulled my knife when I was too far form him and let him see it, I should have turned him around and grabbed him by the neck andpulled it on his back or got real close and put his head to my chest and pulled it on his gut. Or I should have just continued beating him after headbutting him.

Also, I accidentally got the wrong house at first. The night before I couldnt see well and I was kicking and shouldering a door trying to break in the only problem is it made alot of shaking but the house not the door. I remember reading about how Tookie easily broke a door down ins ome hotel with his shoulders before killing those asian people so I thought it would be easier breaking a door down.
    Last edited by Hieronim; 06-26-2006 at 02:29 PM.

.03................................I hope...
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

**** off, Strangler.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

I went today by the house of that guy which I got in a streetfight with his son, and when I walked by and I was going to knock on the door I noticed at least one huge dog jumping at me on the window. I remember previously he only had some small dog. I was only armed with a knife so I didnt want to take on some huge dog not to mention it would give him time to escape or grab a knife himself. This got me thinking, say it was your daughter he mollested and yet was so protected (plus say his son awnsers the door), how would you get to him? Also, he said it was his granddaughter he did something to and they have no problems there and that girl that came out I think was her (almsot growned up by now), anyway why would her parents let him even be aorund her?

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt
    or, or, or, what if it was his cousing who ward wit himin de backroom wit a big ****er of large tall glass beads when his granddddad come round the back agin at me and my nife just wasrnt too long fer him to take it once or twice on th' chin, but git me my mistake was drinkin' only half the whole bottler and now I's thinkin' it over hear in my trailer down by the rberbank typnhg it out in ma head head head

man, life in fly-over country must be a real hoot on a booze driven weekend...

It's not nice to make fun of the afflicted. Ask GDA.

Disturbing

Come on guys this guy should be banned!!!! Who is regulating this site? This is some sick stuff that I really do not think belongs here!

At least he would be a tad more entertaining if could actually spell and write a good sentence. Perhaps the dude should give up on being Charles Bronson and work on that GED. Just a thought
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars..Glory lasts forever"......

I vote he's banned. Troll or not, he's going to give this forum a bad name. And we don't need any help doing that (we can do it well enough ourselves thank you ).

Seriously, this kind of nonsense doesn't belong here.

Does this constitute admission of multiple felony assaults? Or is it an exercise in creative writing? Someone please tell me that the poster of this stuff isnt foolish enough to commit a crime and then brag about it on the internet. There is no anonimity on the internet. If you post something it can be traced to an IP address. Not to mention the fact that you registered an email account with this site when you signed up. Even if you were to delete it it would be saved on the servers for a period of time and to retrieve it would only require a warrant.

On an ethical note if we all have knowlegde of these inceidents are we morally (or legally) obligated to do something about it (like reporting it)? More importantly would the kung fu magazine forum admin be legally required to notify authorities of these comments? Where's Judge Pen when you need him?

Well, the whole duty to report a crime thing is tough when we don't know the kid's real name or where he lives, let alone if he's just full of BS.

Still, I can't help but laugh at the idea of a transcript of this thread being read to a jury somewhere.
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

Hieronim

Given your posts, you're either another David Bannon or you're actually confessing a crime. In either case, this has no place on this forum. Continue on this track and you will be banned. This thread is closed.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart