Thread: Question marks

Question marks

What is the deal with question mark writing? Is it a code or some form of communication? I came across it a few times and I am at a loss.

Question mark writing?

You mean "l33t" when people use numbers and symbols instead of letters?

I think he talking about when people are using Chinese Charecter sets, If you dont have it installed on your computer than it all shows up in question marks
    "If you do not change direction you may end up where you're headed". Lau Tzu

"The Taoist sage has no ambitions, therefore he can never fail. He who never fails always succeeds. And he who always succeeds is all powerful". Lao Tzu

z

I was going to ask what exactly she was talkking about and get an example of it. But you just got me to laugh my ass off with your thoughts, thanks
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

I am glad you are finding this funny jethro! You learn by asking, correct? So I am to understand that this is a code that software creates, what software? Why use it, what's so secret?

well, heres what is going on.

A lot of people use chinese symbols to write on here. I guess if you don't see any of those, that is probabaly why you are seeing question marks and stuff liek that. The reason they use it is beacuse they can speak a different language and want the rare foreigner to come on and be able to read something. But there are many other reasons peole would use foreign languaeg symbols. And thank you for the topic that brought me a very hard laugh
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."