Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Is Kung Fu Good Women Deterrent?

why would you want a 30something chick int he first place? if shes single at 30, shes probably tainted . I was picturing some scene out of sex and the city, and how the chicks probably discussed you in all details after you left.

either get a younger one, or try hang around big TKD schools to get one thats into martial arts. maybe join a martial artsist dating service.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

I was out on a date reacently, and the subject came up. I have been talking to this girl for sometime, and I mentioned that I couldn't be with her on a certian day because I had to be at the school. She asked, so I tolde her that i am part of a kung Fu school, and I teach a little bit. She was like "Wow", how come you never said anything? I'd think you'd want to talk about that!"

My reply was something to the effect of "Why? most people could care less, no sense in boring others with my persuites" Apparenlty she thinks it was something special, and really cool, and did not understand why I have such a nonchelont attitude about it.

I had to stop talking to her because I discovered that she think's the dolls in her collection were real children, and i was expected to relate to them as such. It was hard when they would interrupt dinner conversations because they were misbehaiving and had to be sent to thier rooms....so i ran away in great fear.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

why would you want a 30something chick int he first place? if

Reply]
    Because I'm 38, and I can't find anyone my own age that still has a nice butt
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

but thats why god invented 20 year olds

before people flame me ... im happilly married, and not a sexist whatever
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt
    Well, yeah, you have a good point. Because all these women are very successful, take a lot of pride in their appearance, spend a ton of money (more than they make, evidently), on nice new cars, have nice houses with lots of stuff.
    In my experience, most of these types really dig the bad/nice guy thing. Especially if you are really nice-by really nice I mean not a chauvinist and generally good to people around you-and if you are able to hold your own and command respect of those around you at the same time. You know, the tough guy that doesn't have to act tough. You sound sensitive enough to be able to get laid, what seems to be the problem? You just need to go in and seal the deal. Act nonchalant when you talk about martial arts, then practice crazy kung fu sex on em.

Or you could just be a d0rk LOL.

Why don't we take this time to work on your game, Neil? Let's get you laid.

Seriously... what is it with people who feel the need to come on the internet and proclaim to the world how much they suck in the romance department? That's not doing much for your cause right now, man.

Bottom line is, women dig guys with status and power in life. Those are just the rules of teh jungle. It's not about your car, or how much money you make, or any of that external stuff. What you need is a total attitude transplant. It CAN be done, you just gotta want it and be willing to work for it and **** it up enough times for you to get it right. That's all it is bro. No ancient Chinese secret or nothing.

Now pls, FFS, quit yer whinin!
    GOD BLESS THE WORKING STIFF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chaiwai
    Careful with that, she may think that you like men.
    OOPs.

I think in a dinner or party try not to talk shop, such as sports, work, Kung fu. politics etc.

Just listen and be understanding and supportive.

You will be liked.

Be a friend first.

If you have to talk about your self, be brief and have a sense of humor.

Seriousness kills the conversation and the party.

If you know someone for a while and be alone with her, then you may open your heart a bit.

--

I have learned that it is best not to talk about yourself to women much. If you do, you are a boar, and they don't like you. If you make them work for it, and drag things out of you, it keeps thier intrest because you are mysterious. It doesn't matter what the topic is.

Take martial arts, if you DON'T talk about it, and later when they figure out you do this, it will be cool and interesting, so long as you try to exclude them from it. Make them really work to be part of that aspect of your life and they will be facinated by it.

also, if you are rude at just the right time, and indifferent and pay no attention to them at just the right times, that drives them wild too.

it's wierd, but if you ignore them a bit, (but not too much), they end up pouring on the attention!

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ
    OOPs.

I think in a dinner or party try not to talk shop, such as sports, work, Kung fu. politics etc.

Just listen and be understanding and supportive.

You will be liked.

Be a friend first.

If you have to talk about your self, be brief and have a sense of humor.

Seriousness kills the conversation and the party.

If you know someone for a while and be alone with her, then you may open your heart a bit.

--

Bro, that is how you get stuck in the friend zone

Not if you know how to gentily caress thier necks while they chatter on and on about nonsense.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    I have learned that it is best not to talk about yourself to women much. If you do, you are a boar, and they don't like you. If you make them work for it, and drag things out of you, it keeps thier intrest because you are mysterious. It doesn't matter what the topic is.

Take martial arts, if you DON'T talk about it, and later when they figure out you do this, it will be cool and interesting, so long as you try to exclude them from it. Make them really work to be part of that aspect of your life and they will be facinated by it.

also, if you are rude at just the right time, and indifferent and pay no attention to them at just the right times, that drives them wild too.

it's wierd, but if you ignore them a bit, (but not too much), they end up pouring on the attention!
    too much work. my advice is just be yourself. if they dont like it than its their loss. the truth is if you arent comfortable with who you are they wont be comfortable with who you are. not to say you can have insecurities or whatever but just play to your strengths in the getting to know you stage.
    in my experience if you play the passive aggressive head games you end up with crazy, emotionally unstable women. they are the ones that respond to that stuff. they are the insecure women that feel this pressing need to get to know "the real you" and if they arent crazy they get bored once they know that there is a lot less to the real you than they had thought. Its like the disappointment of seeing the man behind the curtain while you thought you were talking to the great and powerful oz.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Fists
    In my experience, most of these types really dig the bad/nice guy thing. Especially if you are really nice-by really nice I mean not a chauvinist and generally good to people around you-and if you are able to hold your own and command respect of those around you at the same time. You know, the tough guy that doesn't have to act tough. You sound sensitive enough to be able to get laid, what seems to be the problem? You just need to go in and seal the deal. Act nonchalant when you talk about martial arts, then practice crazy kung fu sex on em.

Or you could just be a d0rk LOL.

Why don't we take this time to work on your game, Neil? Let's get you laid.
    Getting laid is so boring. If you want a real challenge, try being a single dad of two rambuctuous children.

I guess the bottom line is I have no respect for these women. They are fake. All that fake hair dye, the laser wrinkle surgery, the expensive mortgages, the new cars, all that, what use is it?

They have no real value to me. Can they make waffles in the morning, can they entertain 2 kids + a bunch of friends, can they teach their 5 year old martial arts so he's so excited that he gets all his friends interested as well, can they do construction around the house and construction around their school?

No, they cannot. They just act pretty and pretend to be important. They are boring.
    Last edited by neilhytholt; 06-30-2006 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt
    Getting laid is so boring. If you want a real challenge, try being a single dad of two rambuctuous children.

I guess the bottom line is I have no respect for these women. They are fake. All that fake hair dye, the laser wrinkle surgery, the expensive mortgages, the new cars, all that, what use is it?

They have no real value to me. Can they make waffles in the morning, can they entertain 2 kids + a bunch of friends, can they teach their 5 year old martial arts so he's so excited that he gets all his friends interested as well, can they do construction around the house and construction around their school?

No, they cannot. They just act pretty and pretend to be important. They are boring.
    The above is why they got up and walked away, not becuase you were talking about kung fu.

Let me ask you this. If these women are so fake and boring, why do you associate with them?
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Fox
    The above is why they got up and walked away, not becuase you were talking about kung fu.

Let me ask you this. If these women are so fake and boring, why do you associate with them?
    She asked me to lunch. But you have a good point -- I have no idea.

Edit ...

You know, thinking about this a bit more, one common theme in the conversation was all these women were like, "I don't know what to do with my life." They're searching.

It really seems like it's a new paradigm for women to be successful and stand on their own, and it doesn't seem like they have a clue what to do with it. Somebody must have told them that success is the hair dye, expensive clothes, expensive car, expensive house and all that, but it doesn't really seem like that's making them happy.

But who knows. Maybe I'm just rationalizing a bunch of women thinking I'm a loser.
    Last edited by neilhytholt; 06-30-2006 at 09:49 AM.

Getting laid doesn't have to be a challenge at all. I know how important being a parent is and I know that there is probably a lot going on in your house right now. But let me ask you this: were the three girls hot? Yo, you may have just been able seriously nurture the ol one eyed monk if you know what I mean. If the girls were shallow that usually equates to EASY TO SCREW. You may have just passed up a wonderful two martini lunch followed by a three yuppi hottie buffet. We need to discuss your priorities here. I mean you are single, right? I don't care who you are, if the pope had a chance to hit three hottie well off singles in one day I bet he would....okay, mabye not the pope, but you get the picture. Single father of two does not mean DEAD TO THE TOUCH. You gotta get a little recreation in your life. I read in a post on another thread that you are not interested in finding a new wife...well, go ahead and have fun then. Don't kick the girls out of your bed for getting crackers on the sheets-nobody is perfect and you don't have to marry them.