Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Germany wins the world cup!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    thats right they won!! OOOHH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!

what do canadians know about soccer?

well more then americans probably

yeah brazil was a big safe haven for nazi's after the war. wierd. **** nazi's anyways
    We play hacky. Not football.

Kenton
    “An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.” – Friedrich Engels

*Bleep* the French for derailing my beloved Brazilians God I love the World Cup

Im still laughing at that meele at the end of the Argentina - Germany game.

yeah that was great. dude who would of thought france knocks out brazil., im so happy im mad england lost but cant have them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Vive la France
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

anybody knows how many players besides Oliver Khan were left in this world cup that took place in world cup '94 USA? or if Khan is the only one left how bout Euro '96 when germany won besides Luis Figo, Nedved and Zidane? It's funny how Klinasman (the current German coach) played in that tournament against Nedved. What's weird is alot of the big names retired shortly after euro 2004 for some reason.
    Last edited by Hieronim; 07-06-2006 at 01:24 AM.

Reyna, Ronaldo, and Cafu played in 94 although Cafu only played some minutes in the final as a sub.

france would be an interesting win.

But despite my failure to see the Argentinian penalty shot loss, I think Italy will take it home this year.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

F italy, they play dirty and take more dives then any other team i have seen play. france has beaten "the best team in the world (brazil)" i hope france wins. F italy hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Italy seems more hyped up but I think France will penetrate them
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

EEeeeeeee TAAAAAAALLL YYYAAAAAAAA

that's what i've been hearing all morning.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

anyone knows why David Trezegut the man whose goal beat Italy in Euro 2000 hasnt seen any playing time this world cup despite being so skilled for France?

even this article mentions him as one of the best:
    http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/060707/1/8mu6.html

" Zizou and Vieira more popular than Ronnie
    Ronaldinho certainly has his admirers, among them his club colleague Xavi, who lauded Barcelona’s brilliant Brazilian as “right now, the best footballer in the world”.

Perhaps surprisingly, however, only two more players found space for him in their line-ups, David Trezeguet and Michael Ballack. The Germany captain remarked of the Seleção star: “He's got amazing technique, is very dynamic and can do anything with the ball.”

wtf, according to this article he almost didnt get picked after 2002 for the squad:
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soc.../france_squad/

http://france.worldcupblog.org/group...trezeguet.html

"He’s been pretty much a first choice ever since the 1998 World Cup win where he played a part in every game except the final.

Barring injury you can guarantee that Trezeguet will be leading France’s attack in Germany and he should be going into it on a high because Juventus are running away with league in Italy and still chasing the Champions League.

Currently 9th favourite to be World Cup goalscorer at odds of 22-1, I may just have to have a cheeky bet on that."

what I think should happen on Sunday is they should put all the players form the old guard on the field for France that are on the team including coming off the bench who beat Italy in 2000 including Trezeguet and Silvian Wilford.
    Last edited by Hieronim; 07-08-2006 at 12:08 AM.