Thread: Hello

Hello

I have not been here for awhile. Just droping in and saying hello. I wonder if Iron, Ford, and Rub is still around?
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success

Hey, how's it going?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter
    I have not been here for awhile. Just droping in and saying hello. I wonder if Iron, Ford, and Rub is still around?
    No love for me?
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Iron,

I am doing well. I am just busy with my work. How are things with you, bro?

Toby,

I have love for you, bro. How can I forget the memories I have of you? How are doing? How is your training? Any insights?

Your friend,
    Bao

Toby,

I have love for you, bro. How can I forget the memories I have of you? How are doing? How is your training? Any insights?

Your friend,
    Bao
    Training's good, both fitness and MA. I'm slowly getting better at WC and have started a little internal stuff (xing yi). No insights, except the more I learn the less I know. Good to see you're doing well at your training. I read a few of your articles when you first started doing them. Good stuff.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

Toby,

Glad to read you started your MA training. What method of WC are you learning? How is xing yi compare to your WC training? BTW, thanks for reading my articles. I look foward in reading your comments.

Glad to read you started your MA training. What method of WC are you learning? How is xing yi compare to your WC training? BTW, thanks for reading my articles. I look foward in reading your comments.
    I started training a long time ago. Why do you think I came to this forum? Not just to engage in flamewars, although at times it seemed like that was the reason . The WC I learn is currently Yip Man Hong Kong, 1/2 way through biu gee, 3/4 through the dummy. No affiliation with any of the major organisations. In a couple of years when I finish the system I'll be taught Yip Man Fotshan (sp?) style. My teacher is/was a student of Lon Gi. If I ever finished that I'd learn a Mainland style, although I don't think that's actively taught any more at the school. Senior students concentrate on the Fotshan style.

The xing yi heavily influences our WC. I don't know enough to comment much about it, but one thing - it is physically waay harder than WC. It pushes me to my limits both mentally and physically. It's very difficult to achieve results when there's no limit to what you can put in. The XY is from the Song Shi Rong lineage.

Toby,

Goof luck with both arts. Have you seen Iron or Ford around?

Your Friend,

Bao

PS: Here is an article that I wrote called, "selective tension and wing chun" http://www.rmaxinternational.com/hom...per&Itemid=383

Have you seen Iron or Ford around?
    I only come here very occasionally like you. Iron posted in your thread already. Last time I was here Ford was still around.

Dude, I'm the epitome of the meathead in your article .

Quote Originally Posted by Toby
    Iron posted in your thread already.
    Yeah dude, I'm already here.

I come here a few times a week but I don't post that much anymore. Oh, I'm also now the editor of Anabolic Extreme (not to be confused with the s.hitty site anabolicxtreme (note the spelling difference) that sells dangerous products that permanently mess up people's hormone levels). Btw, they stole our name. Screw them. They suck.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.