Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tai Chi makes Mr. happy BIGGER!

Tai Chi makes Mr. happy BIGGER!

Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

you are just not right!
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Is that scientific fact????

Apparently
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

may have to go and have a look at a tai chi class nearby!!

That was...

just...

I don't know.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

RD, you finked us all out. Please return your manhood membership card to the office of all things manly for a thirty day suspention.

"Tai Chi will eventually make your groin area look larger to an outside observer"

Admit it RD, you're the investigator that stared at everyone's package in the study.

Gee, and I thought everyone was watching the spine and body alignment, etc. during those long long boring Taiji demos.
    What happens in Gong Sao stays in Gong Sao.

"And then my Qi exploded, all over the bathroom" - name witheld

For the Women:

+ = & a

Words escape me...
    Probably because I have a helium balloon in my head

Quote Originally Posted by Su Lin
    Is that scientific fact???? may have to go and have a look at a tai chi class nearby!!
    LOL!!! No this is clearly a joke!!

If the author were serious he would be an imbecile!

Even if it were true, men wear clothes, therefore their "package” is concealed. If a potential partner were to make a passing judgment through observation of external posture they would most likely rule out anyone who walks around with their pelvis thrust forward. It would be considered a grotesque exhibition of the groin and send a non-verbal signal that the person is uncouth or insecure and feels they must display their genitals to gain attention.

Once any serious partner found themselves willing to be have sex it is most probable they woud not be overly concerned with size and more concerned with whether they will be satisfied.

Yes!
    Very very odd videos! Would be very concerned if I saw a man generally walking round like that!

As a matter of fact, at work I know a man in his mid-fifties that did just that thing to a young woman in her early twenties in an attempt to embarrass her! She just grabbed his package and squeezed. I was not present at the time, but I was told he was completely embarrassed since everyone laughed at him. He didn’t expect her to call his bluff. Ever since then I call her “le tigre”!!

All this time, I though Tai Chi suppresses or inhibits mandhood and makes you neutral.

And yet Ba Gua Zhang postures and walking would enhance on the other han

All this time, I though Tai Chi suppresses or inhibits mandhood and makes you neutral.

Reply]
    I have heard that. It's one reason why I don't do taiji unless I have to.

I have had experiances where i feel very drained after doing the yang 24,

>And yet Ba Gua Zhang postures and walking would enhance on the other hand

Reply]
    I did some Bagua in the mid 90's. great stuff when you have boarderline nympho girlfriends to keep happy!

For the Women:

+ = & a