Thread: Video: Referee throws mouthy fighter

Video: Referee throws mouthy fighter

yyyeeeeah, keepin it REAL byatches!!
    Master...Teach me kung fu.

Yup.

Never Fuk with the referee. They are there for a reason.

TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

O.O wut kinda throw is that?

that looked so fake. that couldnt have been real.

Greetings..

that looked so fake. that couldnt have been real.
    On the other hand, it looked so real, it couldn't have been fake..

Sweet use of leverage and body mechanics... even the opponent gets into it and pops the victim on the ground.. but, i think the ref lost control, particularly when he squares-off with the fighter and invites him for more..

Be well...
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Great throw. The kid left his feet on the re-bound from the ropes and the ref obviously was not only strong, but had an ingrained understanding of leverage and body mechanics.

But, Bob, you're right, he shouldn't have invited the guy for more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen
    Great throw. The kid left his feet on the re-bound from the ropes and the ref obviously was not only strong, but had an ingrained understanding of leverage and body mechanics.

But, Bob, you're right, he shouldn't have invited the guy for more.

He's inviting the Coach for more, not the kid...

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiBob
    Greetings..

On the other hand, it looked so real, it couldn't have been fake..

Sweet use of leverage and body mechanics... even the opponent gets into it and pops the victim on the ground.. but, i think the ref lost control, particularly when he squares-off with the fighter and invites him for more..

Be well...
    naw lol, the guy isnt even moving or resisting the throw and looks like a ragdoll. If you ever trained in judo or any standing grappling you would know it never looks like that, plus nobody has the strengh to just do that to someone over 100 pounds. It looks like he switched a person for a prop like they do on tv action movies.

Seriously, ive done Judo/jiu jitsu, etc. and I havent even seen anything as spectaculr from nonresisting kata.

Greetings..

Hieronim: Your personal experience does not define the experiences of others.. "denial" is not a river in Egypt..

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

N.1 The kid should not have pushed the refaree. Go ref.
    And two what is happening to kids our days.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronim
    naw lol, the guy isnt even moving or resisting the throw and looks like a ragdoll. If you ever trained in judo or any standing grappling you would know it never looks like that, plus nobody has the strengh to just do that to someone over 100 pounds. It looks like he switched a person for a prop like they do on tv action movies.

Seriously, ive done Judo/jiu jitsu, etc. and I havent even seen anything as spectaculr from nonresisting kata.
    In your videos and experience how many people were bounced off the ropes and had no point of contact with the ground when they were thrown?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

I know the ref. He and his brothers have all fought pro-mma. The trow was real and not staged. It was in a Bar in Florida that used to have fight nights on the weekend

spectacular?

man after all the fuss I was expecting something special...

he just dumped the guy on his back

Heironim - your experience must be extremely limited.
    Words!

Just words!

that was totally not fake.

cant you see how he pulls the guys weight over his rear braced leg, gets under him pulls his weight back and then around himself then slams him.

the kid just wasnt expecting it is all, his focus was being ****ed at his opponent, not expecting the ref to throw his ass.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!