Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Has WWIII Begun?

Has WWIII Begun?

It's starting to fall into place:
    1. USA vs. Iraq and Afganistan
    2. Isreal vs. Palestine and Lebenon

Does anyone else think that Isreal is going to far in bombing an airport for two soldiers? Don't you think negotiations would have worked better?

discuss....
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

you can't negotiate with people who think the only acceptable conclusion is that you no longer exist.... in regards to the US in it's battle vs extremism people need to see the BBC documentary where extremist clerics quite plainly say that it won't be over until all the "infidels" around the world are dead and everyone is living "under Allah's law".... of course, they mean THEIR interpretation of "allah's law"....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Bush allows Israel to do what they want because Fundamentalist Xtians think Israel's aggressions will begin the End of Days. We are doomed.

Post Wwiii

Everybody with more than 3 neurons can tell that US, Israel, and also all extremists and fundamentalists are wrong, and stupid. The problem is that this evil happens in this world because rightous good people with more than 3 neurons do nothing about it.
    If a nuclear apocalypse occurrs, it will be because you sat here, and done nothing about it. We are billons in the earth, and we let 8 guys take on the world and blast it into pieces.
    Next time you complaint about imperialism, hegemonic wars and fundamentalists, think what you have done or do to stop or at least to help preventing this things. For example, Bush got reelected, even after he declared war on Irak, killed thousands of inocents from both sides, and aligns with a country like Israel that can declare a war to any country over 2 solders or build secretly nuclear bombs. They still voted for him. when 9/11 occurred i thought "sheesh! so many inocent people got killed!".... I wonder what would i think if something else happens now... Will that people be so inocent? at least 50% of them won't.
    Here's a thought: If the U.S. goverment can attack a country going over the U.N. and disregarding anyone opinion. Then the whole world has the right to vote in U.S. elections. If there's a chance that my country will be attacked by the U.S. for a lame excuse, then i have the right.
    Stop complaining and do something about it. Next time, you better be carefull who you vote. Be carefull who everyone else votes.
    Last edited by emisosa; 07-13-2006 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptinPickAxe
    It's starting to fall into place:
    1. USA vs. Iraq and Afganistan
    2. Isreal vs. Palestine and Lebenon

Does anyone else think that Isreal is going to far in bombing an airport for two soldiers? Don't you think negotiations would have worked better?

discuss....
    When a nation sends its soldiers across your border it's called invasion .... the gloves should have come off weeks ago when Hamas (Palestines now government) sent its troops into isreal via an underground tunnel.

First, there is only mind.
    Following this is cause and effect.
    After that, consequences.

All actions are taken by humans for or against other humans or the world we live in. There is nothing holy about killing someone else no matter your belief or politics.

and yes, they are all sh1theads, but I think israel should beat the living crap out of it's detractors once and for all. Like really give them a sound beating. You can't tell someone they don't exist and then send bombers into their terrotory on a regular basis.

I have zero sympathy or empathy for fundamentalist islam.
    Fundamentalist cHristians are just blabber mouths for the most part squeezing dollars out of old ladies for tape recordings of this pastor or that pastor going on and on out of context. Fundamentalist Christians aren't walking into train stations and blowing up innocent people. ON the other hand, fundamental muslims are.

therefore, i would agree with stamping out and crushing by force the movement by fundamentalist islam.

Bush as an aside is an idiot and a p1ss poor statesman and very crappy handler of the situation as it is. He's gotta go, no questions there. But this doesn't negate the fact that there are islamic terrorists who are doing damage around the world and have been doing so for decades.

I'll take a channel of pastor ted that I can flip to bugs bunny anyday over some crazy ass muslim punk bombing the subway in my city because he has no direction in life and chooses to listen to these whacko clerics who are mostly from teh UK by the way.

Blair sould deport those guys and let them say what they want out of the comfort of the west and out of reach of the maleable minds of the young they employ in their twisted jihad of chaos.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by emisosa
    Then the whole world has the right to vote in U.S. elections. If there's a chance that my country will be attacked by the U.S. for a lame excuse, then i have the right.
    I like this idea and would implement it across the board for all countries.

I have to say though, I'm very bad, I've yet to vote. I haven't found a parlor-tricktion that has motivated me to vote for them.

I figure these people with huge SUVs who vote for American idle have more vested in this nation than me so I let them decide. I figure no matter who's in we'll go to war when we have to, the rich will get tax brakes and blacks and hispanics will be discriminated against.

Personally, I believe things have reached a point where we have to be "over there" (anywhere fundamentalist muslims gather) because they have already exported them over "here" (Twin Towers fell less than 15 miles from where I now sit). Self preservation alone compells me to say, better them than me. Which is why other species kill of cubs who will cause them problems and compete for food in the future.

I don't. Because I believe God, Jah, Tao always provides for me ..... but it's the SUV/American Idol/Paris Hilton fanbase crowd.

I've got to admit is very funny that France, Russia, China - all these countries can invade and abuse other countries, and no one makes a peep. But if the U.S. takes action against a country that is an ATM and training ground for terrorists - and has used WMD's on thier own population - we somehow are equivilant to Hitler. (But not the Sov's taking Eastern Europe, waging wars all over the world, and invading Afghanistan or the Chinese invading Tibet or France trying to steal the Suez canal or retain it's 'colonies'.)

It is so tiresome that in moments of great humour I sometimes think we should start acting like people say we do. At least they'd STFU then
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Unfortunately our choice was.... John Kerry. Compared to him, GWB is a f@ckin genius (and GWB did have higher scores than Kerry at Yale - not to mention a Harvard MBA, making GWB on of the, if not the most eductated presidents ever).

'08 is looking bad too. The Dems are a wreck - led by a looney base that will never bring in someone sane. The Republicans have a sligtly better cast - but I don't see any Reagans out there... which is too bad, we need someone with his vision.

As far as tax cuts - the issue should not be cuts, but a fair tax. Simplify the code and install the flat tax. Right now, super rich like Ted Kennedy, George Soros, and Mrs. John Kerry pay lower taxes than almost anyone - because they can afford the lawyers and off-shore trusts. While the rest of us are screwed. This is why I don't trust the dems - they demand I pay more taxes, but they certainly won't pay them themselves. This disingenuous elitism is typical of corrupt regimes.

But now the Republicans are starting to act just like them, so what choice is there?
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt
    I've got to admit is very funny that France, Russia, China - all these countries can invade and abuse other countries, and no one makes a peep. But if the U.S. takes action against a country that is an ATM and training ground for terrorists - and has used WMD's on thier own population - we somehow are equivilant to Hitler. (But not the Sov's taking Eastern Europe, waging wars all over the world, and invading Afghanistan or the Chinese invading Tibet or France trying to steal the Suez canal or retain it's 'colonies'.)

It is so tiresome that in moments of great humour I sometimes think we should start acting like people say we do. At least they'd STFU then
    Dude, had the US attacked Iraq under the properp pretext I don't think anyone would have a beef with them doing what has been done so far.

BUT. The administration lied and created the incorrect pretext for invasion.

Politically, if W had any wit or savvy whatsoever, he would have approached the UN as before and instead of making up stories and lying, just point to the failure of saddam to abide by the resolutions set forth in Gulf War 1 and their failure to meet any and all inspections as laid out by the UN and the AE folks.

But they played the Liar card and instead they get dealt what they get dealt because of that. Bush was an idiot for pushing to fast. He could have still had his war and he could've had it with the world behind him. Unfortunately, he's a stupid cracker and is not much in the thinking department.

I will openly laugh when the next pres comes in, is more savvy, more erudite, more articulate and more willing to look at truths as opposed to fabricate lies. Why will I laugh? Because the war in Iraq will still be on, there will be no plans for withdrawal and there will be plans and implementation of a large us military base in Iraq in perpetuity as well as UK/US control of oil fields and pipelines through afghanistan and Iraq. The next pres will be able to get this acceptance simply because he will be more endowed with mind than the current idiot at the helm of the ship that is america at this time.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt
    The Republicans have a sligtly better cast - but I don't see any Reagans out there...
    No one willing to consult an Astrologer before they begin selling drugs to buy weapons for Iranian terrorists?

As far as tax cuts - the issue should not be cuts, but a fair tax. Simplify the code and install the flat tax. Right now, super rich like Ted Kennedy, George Soros, and Mrs. John Kerry pay lower taxes than almost anyone - ?
    Oh yeah, Bush is middle class, right?

who has seen "Syriana"? A good film because it's fair, there's plenty of blame to go around. Oil and/or economic interests sure do effect US policy, but Middle East despots also have interests that lead to them exploiting their own people, keeping them poor and ignorant. THe poor and ignorant are then easy pickings for extremists.... Syriana hit the nail on the head, a little rice and lamb has recruited a lot of hungry people and turned them into terrorists
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

It's a real mess over there in the middle east. I have had it with radical islamic terrorists blowing themselves up and thinking that they're going to heaven to live the good life with their eleventy-billion virgins. But I'm also shocked by some of the extremism that I see the Israelis resorting to: trying to kill one guy by launching a rocket and blowing up the entire street corner that he's standing on, wrecking airports, keeping honest people from crossing through checkpoints so they can go to work, etc. Lately when I hear about all the stuff going on over there I just don't know what to think because both sides have become so morally reprehensible. I was talking to a jewish girl one time who had lived in Israel for a while, and she told me that most people on both sides want peace, but extremists on both sides are keeping that from happening. That seemed like one of the most balanced and truthful things I had heard. We need for the 'silent majority' over there (and over here) to speak up, vote, protest, or whatever.

That means you too Ray, next time there's an election you just cancel your throwdown and get out and vote!

Fundamentalist islamist movements, like christian fundamentalism in the US in the last decade, are more relevant because they are easily led than because of their specific beliefs. Hezbollah sees something to gain, send the fanatics, same with al queda. I seriously doubt that those in the leadership honestly believe the rhetoric that moves their pawns any more than GWB believes in checks and balances and conservative government.

The US equivalent is less virulent only because their leaders have to play nicer, rule of law and all. The leaders set the tone: mid nineties, lots of far right wacko groups talk about the end of America because of the ATF or FBI or whatever, suddenly rural militia nuts blow up the OK city building. Stupid people believing nutty things do whatever whoever they consider the holder of truth gives them just cause to do.

Any view that we are inately different, instead of different by the end results of our system of government and our civil liberties, is a one way ticket to equally stupid behavior.

However, I largely agree with Mas Judt on the next election, neither side is all too promising. It's nice having to lower our expectations from both parties at the time we seriously need the opposite to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    Fundamentalist Christians aren't walking into train stations and blowing up innocent people. ON the other hand, fundamental muslims are.

You're right...

They blow up abortion clinics and gay night clubs

Oh and there was that little Oklahoma City thing

you might remember that.

and Mas -

are you saying we are no better than Soviet Russia or Communist China? That our actions are of the same deplorable nature as theirs?

You must really hate America.
    Words!

Just words!