Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
Dude, had the US attacked Iraq under the properp pretext I don't think anyone would have a beef with them doing what has been done so far.

BUT. The administration lied and created the incorrect pretext for invasion.

Politically, if W had any wit or savvy whatsoever, he would have approached the UN as before and instead of making up stories and lying, just point to the failure of saddam to abide by the resolutions set forth in Gulf War 1 and their failure to meet any and all inspections as laid out by the UN and the AE folks.

But they played the Liar card and instead they get dealt what they get dealt because of that. Bush was an idiot for pushing to fast. He could have still had his war and he could've had it with the world behind him. Unfortunately, he's a stupid cracker and is not much in the thinking department.

I will openly laugh when the next pres comes in, is more savvy, more erudite, more articulate and more willing to look at truths as opposed to fabricate lies. Why will I laugh? Because the war in Iraq will still be on, there will be no plans for withdrawal and there will be plans and implementation of a large us military base in Iraq in perpetuity as well as UK/US control of oil fields and pipelines through afghanistan and Iraq. The next pres will be able to get this acceptance simply because he will be more endowed with mind than the current idiot at the helm of the ship that is america at this time.
ok alot of people think that just becaude they never found wmds like missles and bombs sadam had fields of bleach and amonia plants so he could combind them make mustard gas and kill virtually any1 that he does not like i had a friend that was part of the captureing of sadams palace they found pics of his men spraying the gas killing kurds women childern it didnt matter so yea if ur smart and dont listen to everything the media says and ask around u can find out alot more