Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Has WWIII Begun?

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows
    It's also worthy of note to point out that the KKK do not burn stars of davids or ankhs on people's lawn.

Speaking of White Supremacists:

Neo-Nazis

The Mahmudiya case also coincides with reports that pressure to relax enlistment standards has opened the door to the U.S. military for white supremacists, “skinheads,” neo-Nazis and a variety of other misfits.

In a report entitled “A Few Bad Men,” the Southern Poverty Law Center, which has long kept an eye on violent right-wing extremists, said “military recruiters and base commanders, under intense pressure from the war in Iraq to fill the ranks, often look the other way” as white supremacists enter the military.

The report, written by David Holthouse, quoted Defense Department gang detective Scott Barfield as saying that neo-Nazis “stretch across all branches of service, they are linking up across branches once they’re inside, and they are hard-core. … We’ve got Aryan Nations graffiti in Baghdad. That’s a problem.”

Team Amerikkka

F@ck Yeah!

Even if you don't like the war... you have to support the trrops

They would never commit wartime atrocities like those other evil armies.

They wouldn' rape and murder 14 year old girls

or shoot unarmed civilians in their homes

or rape their own female comrades in arms

or...
    Words!

Just words!

Quote Originally Posted by Crushing Fist
    Speaking of White Supremacists:

Team Amerikkka

F@ck Yeah!

Even if you don't like the war... you have to support the trrops

They would never commit wartime atrocities like those other evil armies.

They wouldn' rape and murder 14 year old girls

or shoot unarmed civilians in their homes

or rape their own female comrades in arms

or...
    So, you hate your country? You hate yourself too?
    Listen dude, there's bad apples in every barrel.

lets hold up those 14 soldiers who broke the law, have been charged and will be looking at time for war crimes.

now lets look at say...hmmm, i dunno, the islamic rape camps? How about torture chambers in arab countries? What about beheadings, stonings, wife burnings? What about all the atrocious and ignorant behaviour that is not American? Not Canadian, Not British.

Geezuz, you need some frigging perspective, now why don't you go out and enjoy the air outside maybe take in a movie or go visit some friends in the country that you hate so much.

pffft.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Post Vanunu

Check this story out:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...40403796&q=wmd
    and also check this one out:
    http://www.vanunu.org

Right now

The US is prosecuting soldiers accused of rape

While, at the same time, Al Queda maintains web sites proclaiming the murderers of thousands of innocents as heros

The US's sop isn't to recruit people to go into shopping plazas and mass transit locations and kill themselves so they can kill thousands of innocents at the same time

There's evidence that Bin Laden sent some of the 9/11 attackers off without them knowing they were even on a suicide mission

US war plans don't involved setting loose poison gas on subways, blowing up trains at rush hour, or hijacking civilian air craft

If you can't grasp these basic points, wow, that's sad
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    Was that really necessary DJ?
    same here.. it wasn't DJ.

There are people who suffer real losses over there. We tend to forget about the average human beings who are just trying to live their own lives, according to the way their own culture and customs dictates. Not all Palestinians are evil fundamentalist suicide bombers out to kill as many Americans or Jews as they can, and not all Americans and Jews are power hungry land thieves out to make a quick buck from someone else’s expense.
    This is the issue.. you are right on the dot.

p/s: Though 50% of Americans reelected Bush. (i couldn't help saying this)

ok, yes, maybe i was assuming bush is a fundamentalist xstian withuot much basis. But he's against abortion, against eutanacia, etc, etc.. He sure acts like one... I don't care if he's on a church or if he's not.

The hippy granola of the 70's would be great. It seems humans have made the same mistakes and learnt nothing from the 70s. The greatest minds came through in the 70s, people stood up and shouted against war.
    Took action. Legends were assasinated: Martin L. King, Malcom X, John Lennon , and now, people treats war like a new action movie to watch with some popcorn.

I agree with you that the US and UK are not fundamentalists countries, but at least the US is run by someone who acts like one. And he was elected. TWICE!
    I had the pleasure to meet some americans, and i think they are excellent people. (too bad the only ones i met were not republicans), but all in all, the onces i met are excellent. I even worked for a company there and my experience was great. I'd love to see more people in my country like them.
    I used to think like this about americans in gral. until Bush got reelected. Now i know that at least 50% of them are idiots.
    The "why can't we be friends thing", is just what i think is happening, and what we should all think about. While we are having this discussion from the comfort of our western homes, people is being killed, starves to death, and worst, exploited by already resourcefull countries, elected by you.
    Talk is cheap and easy. The difference between terrorists and us is that we do nothing about our ideals. They are wrong and exagerated and act according to their social enviroment and religious belief, but at least they do something about it. I gotta give them that. you can't say they are cowards like you and i.

check out this (if you are to discuss Israel , you have to know this):
    http://www.vanunu.org

btw, it was not so long ago that I was all ready and pumped up to ride on the peace train.

The thing about war is that it really exposes a lot of crap. The crap that is exposed is the failings of fundamentalist Islam to deal with, in a civilized manner, the rest of the world.

Their way of getting recruits is to walk into mosques with videos of training camps and get half wet behind the ears teenagers up in arms about their dead bretheren.

teenagers and young men are incredibily easy to incite to action on someone elses command. It is when the person barking those commands is a murderous zealot maniac that it gets out of hand. Enter Usama bin Laden and his cult of whack jobs who have for far too long been allowed to continue to breath.

Bush is an idiot for not getting this guy with all the resources at his hands. Equally, the current admin is at fault for a plethora of ridiculous blunders and poorly managing what is happening and having incompetent goons running the show in many high level areas of the US government while slowly stealing more and more power for the executive branch to the exclusion of the representatives of the people. He's gotta go, no question about it.

At the same time, UBL, AlQ and the network that exists must be utterly destroyed by force because that's the only way it will no longer be a burden on the rest of the world.

If you see anyone preaching terrorist sympathy, It's your duty as a citizen of the free world to KTFO that fugger.

take a stand, the fence will only ride up your butt in the long run and someone will come kick you off of it eventually as opposed to help you down from it if you choose to remain there
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterPalm
    that comes from a country that believes it is always right.
    Where the Hell did you get that idea? You live in Canda--how exactly would you know that?

I'd say that out of the 40 people or so that I talk to on a regular basis, about 10 believe that the USA is always right in its decisions. All these people are Americans. But forget my anecdotal evidence. His approval ratings across the board are well below 50%.

http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm

I love how people project their ****ed off views about America onto every American.

Still arguing with yourself I see...

But I must confess

You are right.

He was not associated with Fundies.

He was associated with White Power Survivalists...

None of whom have anything to do with Xtian Fundimentalism whatsoever.

my bad.

go israel?

where are they going?

oh that's right...

Gaza and Lebanon.

good luck with that.
    Words!

Just words!

Still arguing with yourself I see...

But I must confess

You are right.

He was not associated with Fundies.

He was associated with White Power Survivalists...

None of whom have anything to do with Xtian Fundimentalism whatsoever.

my bad.

go israel?

where are they going?

oh that's right...

Gaza and Lebanon.

good luck with that.
    well why don't you just cheer for the other guys?

yeah go Israel, get er done and get it over with as quickly as you can with as few civ casualties as possible.

unfortunately for Israel, there will still be bombings in their cafes and schools and street corners and busses.

This is a country that has not been allowed to go about it's business from day one. Ad who are the antagonists? Islam, that's who. And why is teh Arab world antagonizing Israel? Fundamentalist Clerics filling their heads with twisted passages of the q'uran and telling the people that it is truth.

When your only education comes from angry churchmen, you really don't have much of an education at all. A major root of the prolem in the arab world is ignorance to secular humanistic knowledge and total dependency on teh advice or guidance of others in the community. Only problem is, those clerics are often times as poorly educated as the people they shill to.

What's worse is when they come to a western country to get an education and because of it, abuse that education and see the ignorance of their own people as a stepping stone to power that is monumental!

How many democratic nations in the arab world? 1? 2? Even then, they are the shakiest of the shaky models of democracy.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    So, you hate your country? You hate yourself too?
    Listen dude, there's bad apples in every barrel.

lets hold up those 14 soldiers who broke the law, have been charged and will be looking at time for war crimes.

now lets look at say...hmmm, i dunno, the islamic rape camps? How about torture chambers in arab countries? What about beheadings, stonings, wife burnings? What about all the atrocious and ignorant behaviour that is not American? Not Canadian, Not British.

Geezuz, you need some frigging perspective, now why don't you go out and enjoy the air outside maybe take in a movie or go visit some friends in the country that you hate so much.

pffft.

Listen Dude

I don't hate anything.

but I do love when people spout that garbage when anyone talks about things america does wrong.

Here's the thing dude...

Islamic Rape camps are evil

American Soldiers commiting rape is also evil

Arab Torture Chambers are evil.

American secret prisons with tortire chambers are also evil.

If you're going to get all moralistic at least try to have some consistancy.

Why is it evil for them to do it but excusable for us? Why do you get so offended when someone points out our wrongdoings but have such hatred for the wrongdoings of others? This moral duplicity reeks of Rush The Vulgar doublespeak.

I'm not the one with the hatred problem Dude...

you tell me to get some fresh air and see a movie and in the same breath scream "DESTROY THEM ALL!"

Dude...

take your own advice.
    Words!

Just words!

The hate-Israel crowd needs some basic history lessons...

When the United Nations General Assembly voted in 1947 to partition Palestine into a Jewish State, an Arab State, and an internationally-administered enclave of Jerusalem, almost all of the West Bank was assigned to the Arab State. IE, the Palestinians were given a "home land"... what happened to it?

Not content to live in their own land peacefully, they brought in outside Arab nationals and conspired to attack Israel. In the ensuing 1948 Arab-Israel war, the territory was captured by the neighboring kingdom of Jordan. It was annexed by Jordan in 1950

IE, another Arab and Muslim state actually took the "home land" away from the Palestinians.

It wasn't until the Six-Day War of 1967 that Israel captured this territory, again, because the Arab/Muslim states were still seeking to drive Israel into the ocean
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Listen Dude

I don't hate anything.

but I do love when people spout that garbage when anyone talks about things america does wrong.

Here's the thing dude...

Islamic Rape camps are evil

American Soldiers commiting rape is also evil

Arab Torture Chambers are evil.

American secret prisons with tortire chambers are also evil.

If you're going to get all moralistic at least try to have some consistancy.

Why is it evil for them to do it but excusable for us? Why do you get so offended when someone points out our wrongdoings but have such hatred for the wrongdoings of others? This moral duplicity reeks of Rush The Vulgar doublespeak.

I'm not the one with the hatred problem Dude...

you tell me to get some fresh air and see a movie and in the same breath scream "DESTROY THEM ALL!"

Dude...

take your own advice.
    um, where did i say destroy them all?

you equate fundamentalist islam with all of islam? you are incorrect again.
    You would deny there is a problem with fundamentalist islam and then point to the gaffs of the US army because they have a few incidences of individuals doing bad things. By the way, those guys get charged and their ass sits in leavenworth by the time they're through their court martial.

you do have an issue with being able to see what is in front of you. You'll even wade in the minutia of what Im telling you to avoid the ugly truth that maybe what is being done is correct and although it's being fumbled due to a faulty administration, it was needed and called for and a long time coming.

A D-Day type push is probably what's required to clear the slate and allow for another way to sprout and take root.

I don't forgive those americans for the crimes they've commited. But I say the burden of overall guilt and suspicion is with fundamentalist islam. the US army can stand down, the others need to be taken down.

If you can't see that, then you haven't been understanding of the scope of the situation over the last...how long you been alive? It's been going on for my entire life.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Post Watch this:

Before continue this argument, YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS about israel:
    A Documentry on secret WMD in Israel

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...47394719&q=wmd

Its an fuggin amazing correspondent story!!

I see America as truly believing it is right even despite all the evidence to the contrary. Heck, even the democrats won't challenge the whole 'even if you don't support the war you have to support the troops nonsense'.
    I have spent time in America and fortunately I enjoyed the company of many people who were a little more open minded and I do see all the movies and television that influences and at the same time reflects the American ideals and way of life.

This goes back and forth and unfortunately the crazies and evildoers will probably get off again and the innocent people with petty opinions like all of us will be the ones who end up dead either by bombs or gunshots. Unless you are of the rich and very well protected, it seems insane to suggest we go to war because it is going to be the middle and lower class that bear the brunt of the death and cost for such stupidity. That is history and not some granola nonsense.
    Fortunately both those of us who want a war and those of us who are against it are not right now going to have to dig trenches and kill other regular scared people. It's not entertainment, it's not a thrill ride, and it's not proving how tough you are...it's killing and being killed. To the trash with politics, you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette and fortunately those making the omelettes get to decide who the eggs are.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/13072006/...e-lebanon.html

There you go, the bozos in America and Canada are taking sides against the bozos in the EU and Russia who are taking another side. And the bozos in Israel and Lebanon are the ones getting blown up with I'm sure weapons made by any of the above countries.

And as each side blows up each other and kills innocents from the other side, they will talk as if they are innocent.

It doesn't seem necessary to pick sides...I don't believe it the lesser of two or ten evils...I don't believe in fences...and I don't believe in black and white. If I was a young man living in Israel and seeing my friends get blown up...I'd fight. If I was a Palentenian kid and I saw my family blown up...I'd fight. But sitting here in NorthAmerica, I am not going to support the killing on either side.

I agree that terrorism and religious zealotry needs to stop as much as I agree that depersonalized capitalism needs to be stopped as the people wielding it crush and collapse entire nations for the sake of profit.

Does Israel have the right to defend itself? You bet. Does Lebanon or Palestine have the right to defend itself? You bet.
    A unique snowflake

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt
    Unfortunately our choice was.... John Kerry.
    Therein lies part of the problem. Two sides to the same coin. What's needed are more, honest, choices.

The other part of the problem is Kathleen Harris, and others of her ilk.
    What happens in Gong Sao stays in Gong Sao.

"And then my Qi exploded, all over the bathroom" - name witheld