Thread: Sifu Bart Mann passes away

Sifu Bart Mann passes away

Sifu Bart Mann, disciple of Sifu Jerry Gardner (a long-time disciple of Sifu Duncan Leung) was killed in a motorcycle accident on July 5, 2006.

Sifu Mann leaves behind a loyal following of Wing Chun practitioners, and will be very missed by his family, his friends in his other endeavors, and the martial arts community.

Quote Originally Posted by BeginnersMind
    Sifu Bart Mann, disciple of Sifu Jerry Gardner (a long-time disciple of Sifu Duncan Leung) was killed in a motorcycle accident on July 5, 2006.

Sifu Mann leaves behind a loyal following of Wing Chun practitioners, and will be very missed by his family, his friends in his other endeavors, and the martial arts community.
    I don't know this person, but it is sad when anyone leaves this life for another.

My condolences,
    Kenton Sefcik
    “An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.” – Friedrich Engels

May The Amitaba Buddha bless him with peace and lead him.

3 bows....

Really sorry to hear about that. I hope all of his family and extended family will be okay.