Thread: ???????????

???????????

Can someone help me with the characters for Tang Lang?? And what program do you use for the language conversion? If that makes sense. Any help would be great. thanks.
    Everybody has a plan, Til they get hit.

螳螂=tang lang
    What senses do we lack that we cannot see or hear another world all around us?

--The Orange Catholic Bible

Smile Software...

I use NJSTAR for Chinese characters. You can download a free trial version and have most of the functions (ie dictionary) for 90 days trial period. You can still use the program but will lost most of the functions after 90 days. If you know your ABC of Chinese, that is Mandarin pinying, you will be okay to use that as long as you want. Otherwise, buy a copy online.

Warm regards

Mantis108
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum

Thank you sir.
    Everybody has a plan, Til they get hit.

Kelley,
    Do not use NJStar! I put it on my computer years ago and it added spyware to my computer. It also would not let me uninstall the program. No matter how many times I tried to uninstall it, there were still hidden files.
    Go here www.mandarintools.com/chardict.html and you can cut and paste any Chinese words you need. That is how I add Chinese characters to my posts and my word processor documents.

Richard A. Tolson