Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2006中國功夫vs泰國職業泰拳爭霸賽

2006中國功夫vs泰國職業泰拳爭霸賽

7月22日(星期六)晚上將會在廣州舉行,好期待哦。

Hi All, for those who can not read chinese.
    A match on July 22nd(saturday) between kungfu and thai boxing takes place in Guang Zhou. We wait with great anticipation.

Kevin

http://plumflowermantisboxing.com/

And for those that can not write in English they have no business wasting space on an English language board.

Throwing around a few Chinese terms and all is understandable since a lot of us here enjoy that but the title and the entire content of his post? That's just dumb, rude and ignorant all wrapped up into one.

sorry.i will try to write english words here.but my English is not good.
    The GDTV sport channel(廣東體育頻道) will be live the show,and i want to konw how peoples like this? maybe i can cap this show and share it to all.

Thanks!

yeah, you need to video capture them and post it on youtube or something.

gdtv.com.cn used to give away free video streaming and some real cool stuff, but now you have to register with your "national id number", passport number, foreign expert number, or some other id number certified by china's authority.

No numbers, no video for you. Next.
    dazed and confused

Quote Originally Posted by DexinWong
    sorry.i will try to write english words here.but my English is not good.
    The GDTV sport channel(廣東體育頻道) will be live the show,and i want to konw how peoples like this? maybe i can cap this show and share it to all.

Thanks!
    Cool!

Bad English is all good. Most American's can't speak decent English anyways.

If you can capture it and put maybe just some of the best parts up on youtube or something I'd totally love to see that.

We'll be waiting for the footage.

Question. Is this just another San Shou (aka chinese muay thai) guy vs. a muay thai fighter, or would this be a guy who "dons the silk pygamas" as it could be said?

If it is in fact a traditional chinese martial artist I'd be very interested. If not who cares, really.

Also, what is the rule set and what are the fighters names?

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish
    And for those that can not write in English they have no business wasting space on an English language board.

Throwing around a few Chinese terms and all is understandable since a lot of us here enjoy that but the title and the entire content of his post? That's just dumb, rude and ignorant all wrapped up into one.
    何ってクソッ垂れ馬鹿野郎!超失礼じゃない?少なくても結局何か「功夫」に関係あるのが現れたのにお前は文 句ばっかりって言ったろう。特に問題は何っなんだろう、テメー?!通訳してんじゃ!差別じゃん じゃあ!

Thanks for the post Dexin Wong, and welcome to the board. Let us know what happens. And thanks for the translation K.Brazier.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by HearWa
    Question. Is this just another San Shou (aka chinese muay thai)
    Everyone knows san shou kicks mauy thai’s azzes . How could you even compare the two . Sacrilege I tell you !!
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

i use google searched something about this.

边茂富       朗斯科维    徐延飞

PS;边茂富is 2005年武术散打世界锦标赛冠军

泰國選手“添雄”

more information you can see this:
    http://dadao.net/php/prtime/temp_new...rticleID=30698

forget all the style vs. user arguments. if thai boxers get this, it just might have an edge hehe. i'm signing up
    http://photocdn.sohu.com/20060716/Img244277805.jpg.
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

those are nice cat stances

san shou / thaiboxing ... who cares... chicks dig fighters
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    Everyone knows san shou kicks mauy thai’s azzes . How could you even compare the two . Sacrilege I tell you !!
    Nobody has answered my question yet. So is this a real dyed in the wool TCMA practitioner or are we looking at the billionth San Shou vs. Muay Thai fight?

Hi,
    It's Chinese San shou VS thaiboxing.