Thread: I witnessed this fight the other day

I witnessed this fight the other day

It was outside of my work's window, It was two methadone addicts fighting. Funny stuff. one punched the other, the other waited then punched the other, then that kept happening. no attempted blocks, no attempted acceleration of speed or combinations, just you take a swing, I'll take a swing,
    my boss and I just let them fight and didn't try to intervene, but a dramatic addict chic broke them up.
    Bless you

generally, you don't have time to block. I favor movement (bobbing, slipping, etc) over blocks. blocking can put you into an overly defensive mode.

anyway, yeah, that's funny stuff. one night as I was leaving the club, I saw two bums get into it over a turkey leg they spotted in the garbage.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Have you guys seen http://www.bumfights.com ? Some pretty messed up/strange stuff there.

Warning: for some reason the video clips have random images of chicks in bikinis rubbing themselves down???

Not that I'm complaining, just seems a bit out of place.
    Last edited by Chief Fox; 07-20-2006 at 03:27 PM.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

The producers ran into some legal trouble but I don't remember the outcome. They were suied by two of the bums they filmed and had other whoas but it helped line their pockets
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)