Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why I am boycotting all Wimmins

Woman who parties and bangs tons of guys -- seen as a flakey ***** by men.

Man who parties and bangs tons of women -- seen as exciting, fun, and a stud by women.

And that's how we like it 'round these parts, H.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

I'm boycotting pumpernickel!!!!
    And winter.

I'm boycotting boycotts...
    Words!

Just words!

I'm boycotting pumpernickel!!!!

heh heh heh
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

I'm boycotting all threads in which Su Lin doesn't post bikini shots!

Uhh Mk?

She is from England dude. They dont wear bikinis over there. Theres no sun, no tanning(unless its spray on) and dont forget about the pumpernickle onion loaf smell

Still though, i think id maybe like to see a pic, Maybe.

Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Thumbs up Vote YES!! For Su Lin!!

You have to admit, with only 42 posts Su Lin has made quite an impression on this board. She can take it and dish it out with grace and poise. She doesnt have a chip on her shoulder and doesnt try to make men more like women. So far she takes everything said negatively about women with a wink and a nod! She isnt a woman trying to act like a man. She is a lady with class!

So far the only flaw i can see is she doesnt know what pumpernickel is and i can forgive that. No one actually eats the stuff. It is hard enough to build a house with!!!

No, I am not trying to make points or trying to get free private bikini shots for all you with dirty minds. I am happily married, i just know a classy lady when i see one!

I vote Su Lin be exempt from the ban! She is more woman than any ohers so far!!

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon
    So after much consideration, I have decided that women are by nature corrupt.

There are 2 types of women. Those that f*** for money and those that do not f*** for money.

Type 1 f***s for money. Is inherently corrupt because must prostitute to get money. Tends to want to f*** too many ways and take too long to finish. Won't let you use what you have.

Type 2 f***s for not money (may charge a little for room fees). But still requires all the forms. Still won't let you use what you already have.

Type 2 might not be as corrupt but still wastes a lot of your time. Makes you do things their way.

Meanwhile gays can claim the state of things because the wimmins and other people suck so badly. But gay techniques are basic at best.

wimmins and gays, because I'm tired of listening to their dogma, paying them for their services, and not getting to practice actual applications enough.

And I encourage you to do the same, until wimmins change their ways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    nah, just time for a change in game plan. for type one - let them. they may be a jack of all trades, but may not have what you have. show mastery in at least one area and they will admit defeat. Once your style has been proven superior, they will run to you for a workout, and not charge you a dime, because it is their own desire to train. At this point, YOU can then take THEIR money.

type two will be extremely clingy if you show her your technique and it is superior to her own. Then she will not only want you to teach her, she will give you her money also.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt
    You had to mention Flan. Now I have to go buy Flan and Horchata.

Evil evil person.

dangit, now I want an horchata.

and oh yeah, it probably ain't the speedos - it's the flan.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Talking

There are only four types of gubmints.
    1. The gubmint that tries to keep the shadow gubmint from boning you.
    2. The gubmint that looks the other way while the shadow gubmnt is boning you.
    3. The gubmint that holds you while the shadow gubmint is boning you.
    4. The gubmint that takes turns with the shadow gubmint boning you.:

aaah, you guys!!! Like a true english rose I am currently blushing! What do you mean no heat, it was 34degrees in my car today, and its officially the hottest day for,like, ever in the whole of England!!!
    If I posted a picture your illusions of me would be shattered!
    Perhaps it's something about the english sense of humour or something that we can really take a joke?
    And actually,I don't own a bikini

i did a picture search

and i compiled my searches in to a comprehensive visual engine and was able to come up with based on what has been posted, and accurate description of what su lin looks like.

I think she is just lovely

TWS.

The likeness is uncanny!!! Especially at 7am, it's amazing what a bit of makeup can do!!! Off to training now, never trained in this kind of heat before!

*jacks furiously*