Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need some advice....

Quote Originally Posted by Fu-Pow
    That was my point.
    well then, cma should stop sucking so much, shouldn't it?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    well then, cma should stop sucking so much, shouldn't it?

You should be overjoyed she has shown the ability to make a decision and has interest in doing something. The difference between success and failure in any adventure is motivation. The best thing a parent can do is foster a child's ability to take control of their life. At least that's what my mom told me....

Also, what is the first thing any self defense professional will teach a woman? Preventative measures, avoidance and confidence. I've met some bad-ass women folk in my life, and the baddest of the bad could barely hold their own against a truley violent and committed angry male. We've had this discussion concerning size vs skill before, its simply a matter of physics beyond the issues of agression.

So, she gets confidence, agility and strength and some fighting ability, you'd have to assume, plus discipline, friendship, and all the rest. Doing something is better than doing nothing. Besides, its cool, and it will give her an important element of personality as she moves into womanhood. Her bearing and carriage will have that don't **** with me element that keeps her from being victimised by all but the most committed attacker.

Of course, don't get behind it too much, she probably likes it because you don't, so don't let on too much...speaking as the father of two girls...10 and 7.

"I'll show you I'm Australian if you show me your Brazilian"

Quote Originally Posted by Fu-Pow

Why is WD on your ig list?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter