Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MasterKiller, I'm calling you out!

Allright Focker. Austin SC always has a San Shou tournament in September. How's that?
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

What is some 'wrestling' tournament going to solve? Sorry, but as sweet as my grappling has gotten over the last 18 months in MMA, I'm a striker. You want me, then we settle it in a venue where you can wrassle and I can K You TFO.

You SC boys are supposed to be tough, but as soon as I start talking knee kicks and Willow Palms to the face, suddenly crickets start chirping.

Reading is fundamental numb nutz. I said San Shou.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller
    What is some 'wrestling' tournament going to solve? Sorry, but as sweet as my grappling has gotten over the last 18 months in MMA, I'm a striker. You want me, then we settle it in a venue where you can wrassle and I can K You TFO.
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon
    Allright Focker. Austin SC always has a San Shou tournament in September. How's that?
    H2O dragon wrote San Shou tournament.
    so, that's striking with throws.

You SC boys are supposed to be tough, but as soon as I start talking knee kicks and Willow Palms to the face, suddenly crickets start chirping.
    so, you want to fight him without protective gear (gloves?), just go bear knuckle?

I am sure that you guys can talk to the Austin group and arrange for special rules. Also, isn't one of Austin SC sifu one of the biggest advocate of knee kicks. Isn't that the entry strategy that he drills his students the most?
    Last edited by WanderingMonk; 07-21-2006 at 06:30 AM.
    dazed and confused

Make it interesting. Fight under the Olympic TKD rules one round, San Shou rules the second round and weapons the third.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

And if it makes it to the fourth round.....

Tradtional Grecco-Roman rules.

Giggety, giggety.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

Hey guys, Oso and I still have the staff vs. spear fight on the barge coming up. How about a double-header?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon
    Reading is fundamental numb nutz. I said San Shou.
    I read it. I just thought it was a misprint. The thought of SC guys fighting San Shou is a riot. LOL!!!

Also, isn't one of Austin SC sifu one of the biggest advocate of knee kicks. Isn't that the entry strategy that he drills his students the most?
    Have you actually seen the SC entries? You might as well shout "Look, a bird" and then try to poke the guy in the eye when he turns his head.

See, what you guys don't know (because you obviously haven't been following this on MMA.tv), is that one of WD ex-classmates is now at my gym in OKC. Neil has given me the scoop on just how much a poseur WD really is.

For instance, did you know he wears Chinese silks to Puerto Rican nightclubs? Bwhahahhaha
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 07-21-2006 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingMonk
    ?

so, you want to fight him without protective gear (gloves?), just go bear knuckle?
    Is bear knuckle any relation to camel toe?
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

wow you guys are funny. i think this is better than a 6.5. i think i'll give it a 8.2. keep up the good work.

I come in peace....

Is it a joke? Bet you both love each other really!
    Are you both really sure you want this fight ? It all seems pretty nasty ?

They do need to get a room, don't they.

I think WD hates MK because MK stole his lunch money & boinked his soldier.

MK of course hates WD because WD recently moved to Texas and MK is from Oklahoma, where people are born with an inherent hatred for Texans.

I got MK for 500, after losing the early rounds, MK brings in his secret weapon: a woman- who then eviscerates WD, gives him a cardioectomy, and pisses on his twitching corpse.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.

I'll be at Taiji Legacy this weekend. Lots of witnesses. Pork Chop and can ref to make sure I don't hurt you too bad.

I'll be at Taiji Legacy this weekend. Lots of witnesses. Pork Chop and can ref to make sure I don't hurt you too bad.
    Then we all go back to my place for beer & flan.... and then we had ice cream...