Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Chi translates as what?

yes to all the above tw@t w@nk

only you can't figure it out,why oh why?

because you are a tw@t w@nk

hahahahaahahahahahahaaha god i'm good,but like i wrote i'm your dai si-gung.lolololololol
    hahahahaahah

tw@t w@nk i love you.hahahahahahahaaa

no one cares what your favourite curry is just get going,have a coke and a smile on me
    god i've been waiting for your delivery for 3 days now,hurry up tw@t W@nk.

hahahahahahahahaha

this is what happens to bullies on the wrong thread,now you can fnuck off tw@t w@nk and don't come back without my bhuna.

no to all the above tw@t W@nk

i am here,your dai si-gung and you fail to learn.lololololololo

who are "everyone" who cares are laughing there a$$es off only you have a face like this with disgust hahahahahahahahaha

i am your dai si-gung hahahahahahahaha

boo hoo,i am not complaining is a clue.lololololol

tw@t W@nk hahahahahahahaahah you love your name as do i.hahahahahahahahaa

oooww your drooping now tw@t W@nk,limp dibber.lololololololhahahahahaha

is that all you can say?hahahahahahahaha

this is your expression.hahahahahahaahah

then this proving you are a TW@T W@NK.hahahhahahahahaah

keep guessing TW@T W@NK.hahahahahahahaha

you know i'm your DAI SI-GUNG HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IF YOU ARE HARD OF HEARING.HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

DON'T GIVE UP YOU ARE MILES AWAY,TW@T W@NK I'M OVER HEREEERERERERERERE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHH-COUGH COUGH-AHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M KILLING MYSELF-COUGH COUGH,HADI HADI HAHAHAHAHAH-I MUST STOP SMOKING.LOL

good tw@t w@nk i won't use your name in vain.hahahahahaaha

glad you have an understanding of proof you are a tw@t w@nk hahahahahahahaah takes you hours and hours to respond,but you have the hang of it.lololololololo

yes tried and tested by you,lololololo you don't deny it and always answer to it.hahahahahahaahahaahahah

glad to see you know your superiors.hahahahahaahaah i am your dai si-gung

stuttering again erm erm erm.lololololoo i'll tell you what,I AM YOUR DAI SI-GUNG,you can't compare,you know this to be true.lololololol

look tw@t w@nk you are gonna have to do better,simply copying your dai si-gungs moves will not ern you browny points,but you are learning just very very slow,and its good you know your the one and only tw@t w@nk.hahahahahahaha

don't cry i'm over here come closer no need to be afraid.lol my arms are wide open,especially to kung fu cr@p like yours tw@t w@nk.hahahahahahahahaha

i still love you.lol and no "end of the matter" everyone knows you want to win,the funny thing is that there is no winning only your feeling of humiliation,TW@t W@nk
    hahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahaah

Quote Originally Posted by Sui View Post
    good morning gentlemen i hope all is well with your practicing of learning.

just 1 question to see what you are learning,either self taught/realisation or taught by your insurficient sifu.

what is the translation of chi?or what does it mean to you?
    the reason i ask is that i see on tv or read that its far from the truth unless any can prove me wrong,i'm sure some one can.

your nice sui.

"Chi" is the short form of the word "Chichi"! Chichi has a deep phylosophical meaning in Spanish speaking countries, which can only be grasped by very few.