Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Chi translates as what?

"Yum, you have nothing to say..."

You are right, this thread is about nothing. We established that at the beginning.

Do you really think I need to be saved? Why? or, what from?

Last edited by Yum Cha; 08-17-2006 at 07:11 PM.

again,about you?

yes from discrace,what else?

from yourself,all you have to do is read and you will see.eg look athe amount of views on this thread.yes you could say but i don't care what anyone else thinks,BUT what if just what if one young stud learns something from this thread from your contribution?what,you don't care?see its not about you only what you offer with no return.

there are many that hold you to high stead(fact,from your intellect)this is not important,what is in my opinion is that you reach the outer rim instead of i'm happy bieng
    at the top of the pedastel.

"Sui, FT, work with me here..." did you not ask this?(page 7)
    Last edited by Sui; 08-18-2006 at 01:26 AM.

Sui, you flatter me, thank you, but I really think you are the one that brings something to this thread. The process, not the result. So much tongue fu is worthless without the esposure of the process of discovery. Fishing poles, not fish is what you bring to us, because we all prefer a different catch. Eating bitter or eating sweet doesn't matter to a hungry man. There is nourishment in both if you bother to taste them.

Don't worry for me my brother, but thank you for your concern. A long time ago I realised I will never be the one on the top of the hill, for one, the hills lead to mountains, and the mountains lead to peaks, and the peaks lead to unknown places every further and higher. I just try to keep putting one foot in front of the other and remember to enjoy the view and indulge in the journey.

I am happy to be a disgrace, because from discrace it is easier to see the way to grace. Every failure simply gives me an opportunity to round a bend or top a false summit and find another way forward.

So Yum Cha, have you discovered what internal to external is yet or you still not sure?

If the bak mei forms are in built hei gung then why is there seperate hei gung for bak mei?

Garry

yes yum,your best post yet,see grace yet cannot get to it for the mountains,thats why the complacement.

failer as to keep going round the same summit.you never venture down to go up.

you keep saying "long time ago i realised......" do you see the mistake?

in your opinion"So much tongue fu is worthless without the esposure of the process of discovery."
    yes but thats all you care for the discovery not the journey,as you learn from the "find"
    not from what lead you to the find,thats why you dissapointed in your training.

does a man starve with no fish?

does a man starve with no rod?

f.t he can't try or answer that question,and i was getting to that.thanks alot

SORRY DUDE!!

Yum Cha doesnt practise nei gong, just the external sets but now slowing the forms down which i truely believe that the movements do not produce any results for internal work apart from yin yang hands if that is done correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sui View Post
    yes yum,your best post yet,see grace yet cannot get to it for the mountains,thats why the complacement...

...not from what lead you to the find,thats why you dissapointed in your training.
    But Sui my friend, If I were disappointed, certainly wouldn't I be looking to change my training, perhaps to search for answers at the fishmarket with FT instead of complacently simply circling the mountains, happy for the journey? Maybe I've just got more comfortable shoes than most people. Or perhaps a better walking stick? Is it perhaps my travelling companions? What do you think? You have to trust me somewhere along the line.

does a man starve with no fish?

does a man starve with no rod?
    That is your best question yet, and all I can answer that with is "Mu"

FT:
    Keep guessing..

Hi Yummy,

Trying to guess, i guess you have the goods now? Did Asing give you something to do internally or you adding your moms Yoga, which isnt a bad idea if you havent got some Bak Mei chi kung?>? :P

You have moved on from the walking stick if i remember to the walking frame now!!!

hehehe forgot to mention maybe the lama guys can teach you the bak mei chi kung as CTS learnt the real bak mei!!!!

senile you're becoming yum cha who said changing your training?this is where you are unclear about yourself not your p.m etc.

would your p.m change?if you learn chi gung?

"complacently simply circling the mountains" comes from bieng half asleep,am i wrong?

serching for answers is not my speciality,i thought you knew that,but since you are half a sleep i can't hold it against you.

shoes and sticks-WAKE UP old man material possesions have no value,maybe you'd like an armchair to go with them.

only a one man show,but put it this way i trust you more than f.t.but do you trust me to help you cross the road?

"Mu" is not an answer but you are sure stubborn old man.

"Everything you know, you know already, you just have to realise you know it."
    i wish you'd let go of this notion,it kills the spirit and feeds the mind.

f.t the worse thing is that he'll one day teach his children.

FT, yea, you seen the Chan Tai San Pak Mei pole form?

Sui: you are struggling, but I'll keep circling until you have another go....

You are talking about me, not to me.

I'd like to see his Pak Mei hei gong.

struggling? yum are you reading the right thread?
    senile you have become.mun ta ta.lol keep circling old man,slap after slap.lol.

You dont trust me to walk you across the road Sui? hehehe SO YOU SHOULDNT!! LOLOL

Yummy,

I did indeed see the staff form of the LAMA, what do you think?

I think CLC was more hardcore then CTS as he ate people after a fight i was told, cannablism was huge back in the day of old. He would spare them with broken bones or if they were killed they would be eaten thats the bak mei way!!!