Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Chi translates as what?

Hi Ft,
    Thats not Chi, THIS IS CHI!!

I think there are more choices than intent and no intent, but I take your comment as fair. One of my past teachers went into meditation so deep he could not be awakened, after 4 days, his family took him to the hospital where they used electro-shock therapy to bring him back, and upon his awakening, he cursed the foul *******s for bringing him back from enlightenmeent. What do you make of that?

And when I say all roads lead to the same place, perhaps Its better to say all Ways lead to the same place. What is the one thing that we all share, regardless or our enlightenment or ignorance, nationality or natural ability?

Sui, so much to think about in one post, let me work through it....

Quote Originally Posted by Sui View Post

you lead now-how many dimensions have you calculated?(do not drop me)

----> only 4, I've seen comments and calculations about others, but I just can't get my mind around them.

how many elements have you calculated?

----> The chinese 5 elements are almost as abstract to me as the periodic table. I've done some reading, traditional chinese medicine and acupuncture, but I'm not well schooled. Talk to me and make me wiser.

how many senses have you calculated?

----> 5 senses, sight, sound, touch, taste, smell. I suppose there is another as well, a kind of intuition of emotion and spirit within a person, and an ethical sense of good and evil, a sense of giving or taking to the overall karmic balance. Maybe even more with some deeper thought on the subject.

do not forget "remade and remade" is the repetition of all kung fu.why?

---->to keep growing, to learn the lessons of the lessons, to stay in the present and lose the crutch of the past

"What we are talking about these last few comments, from where I stand, is "the Way" but, Chi certainly has a relationship to the way."

here i sit munching on an apple,the apple looks the same,tastes the same,smells the same as the one i ate yesterday.

---->I wish I understood the issue of "being" better, I just know that I am.

"When one meditates, and one goes into that disconnected place, it is different than the kind of meditation that focuses and brings a subjective 'energy' into your body."

i sit with my eyes open,yet i see nothing hear nothing am nothing.

---->I sit with my eyes open and I see everything, beyond the horizon, beyond the clouds, beyond tomorrow or yesterday. Just like you.

"Thinking abou nothing, the void, is fundamentally a different kind of meditation than the cultivation of the internal "elements" however you may choose to describe them."

void is hell to some,void is heaven to some-void is both to others.

------> Mu (Wu in chinese)

p.s yum,chi is a starting point and it will end with chi.
    calculation=theory do not mis quote this ,learn.

----> So, you reckon we are all born with chi. But what if you don't believe in it, or ignore it? Do you lose it, or does it change nothing?
    Sui, I you ever find yourself in Sydney, and don't teach me how to drink tea Hakka style, I would be very disappointed.

Yum,

Thats what Opion will do to people when smoked! ;P

Which teacher of yours did meditation????

A spiritual teacher, not a kung fu teacher. Remember, I was there for the 60's brother.

Peace.

Wasnt Osho was it? lol

this is where we get off balance so here goes wobble wobble.lol

your answer 4 is an honest one i have encounted 18 dimensions(and still on going),no way i hear you SHOUT.no need to shout.what i will point out is "string theory"(26 dimension) so to make easey for you.tibetian monks calculate more than double.

again yum cha more than 20 elements.sorry.

and over 22 senses.please do not limit these numbers for i believe there are many many more.

if you ask how,i will answer chi plain and simple.

my question for today is are the 3 interlinked.if you flow with this the next question will blow you mind body and spirit.

i tell you "mu" is in the wrong context and i'll tell you why.for one you know i studied tikwondo in my early years too.as to heaven and hell is both "mu" cannot,this is why your intelct will not save you thing.no offence.

---> So, you reckon we are all born with chi. But what if you don't believe in it, or ignore it? Do you lose it, or does it change nothing?--yum cha

sorry yum but you mistake me for someone else?
    i believe we are not born with chi,why?

some believe that chi is within our genes or dna(i think f.t believes this)and they are entitled to it could make sense but thats all it stays with me so i'm sorry i DON'T believe we are born with chi.

some do ignore it and some do loose it,but to change nothing depends on me,the center of all universe.

your past teacher(f.t should of wrote-sorry f.t)thank me for waking you,you wombat for enlightement happens when you wake,which dimension did you encounter.
    that same place is death,afterdeath or liftime is what you learn now,for thats all you can take with you.ever heard of yae sous the bodhisavatta from the west?

hey yum your not going to emmbarress me over the dinner table are you?if you are i'm not comming.i'll just visit f.t.

sorry no can't remember.well done you've won i concede.

your lung ying pak mei is far superior,no fooling you.i hope you get a gold star

yes we will continue while you reap your reward.stand up gents he deserves applause.now we'll fnuckk off,if we may

and it's sui in second place! give the boy a prize for goor sportsmanship!
    East River Dragon Style, Lam Family
    東河龍形 - 林家拳, 林志平,師傅

nice of you to drop in.have you lost any weight yet.lol

thanks for the prize.after all these years finally acknowlegment,thats you giving the prize to me thanks.lol

your lung ying has excelled boys and girls,look you got a shiny new uniform M.D.
    don't quit your day job(truck driving)hahahahhaahhahlolololol good old M.D

sui 1

meltdawn 0

f.t and yum cha bieng naughty on the CTS thread.lol

have you no respect.lol

custard has had a hardonn all this time for me,and gets MD to help out,well good on you lung ying elite supermarket sweep guys.lol

get 2 for the price of one

hahahahaahahahhahaha 2 for the price of one!!! Priceless....

Anyway the CTS thread vs CLC both cannibles, killers, prize fighters, hairdressers etc!

I love the stories of these old guys, every system has a B.S story....chinese whispers is a bad thing.

no those stories are true.please tell me they are true.

no but the student has alot to put right of CTS.poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sui View Post
    this is where we get off balance so here goes wobble wobble.lol

your answer 4 is an honest one i have encounted 18 dimensions(and still on going),no way i hear you SHOUT.no need to shout.what i will point out is "string theory"(26 dimension) so to make easey for you.tibetian monks calculate more than double.

again yum cha more than 20 elements.sorry.

and over 22 senses.please do not limit these numbers for i believe there are many many more.

if you ask how,i will answer chi plain and simple.

-----> Interesting. It seems the void is not so void afterall. How do you find so much in nothing? I think the void is simply a gateway.

my question for today is are the 3 interlinked.if you flow with this the next question will blow you mind body and spirit.

its easy to extrapolate that in a varied consciousness, that the foundations of the status quo would also vary.

i tell you "mu" is in the wrong context and i'll tell you why.for one you know i studied tikwondo in my early years too.as to heaven and hell is both "mu" cannot,this is why your intelct will not save you thing.no offence.

-----> Either, or or both is simply a reflection of one state, not three, thus Mu.

"So, you reckon we are all born with chi. But what if you don't believe in it, or ignore it? Do you lose it, or does it change nothing?--yum cha"

sorry yum but you mistake me for someone else?

-----> Sui Said," p.s yum,chi is a starting point and it will end with chi." Perhaps I misunderstood? I believe we are born with it, like language, it may not develop as well with some as others, or it may be crippled, but it is part of our condition.

i believe we are not born with chi,why?

some believe that chi is within our genes or dna(i think f.t believes this)and they are entitled to it could make sense but thats all it stays with me so i'm sorry i DON'T believe we are born with chi.

some do ignore it and some do loose it,but to change nothing depends on me,the center of all universe.

your past teacher(f.t should of wrote-sorry f.t)thank me for waking you,you wombat for enlightement happens when you wake,which dimension did you encounter.

----->A dimension is just a way of describing something that really doesn't need to be described, it needs to be experienced, as with many things, language just isn't fit for the task, and only protrays a shadow of the real thing.

that same place is death,afterdeath or liftime is what you learn now,for thats all you can take with you.

----> Go not gentle into that good night, rage rage against the dying of the light.

ever heard of yae sous the bodhisavatta from the west?

----> No, and nothing on google.

hey yum your not going to emmbarress me over the dinner table are you?if you are i'm not comming.i'll just visit f.t.

----> Gee Sui, I'll follow your lead. I know a good restaurant in town that serves up a mean Lama Pie....
    A one "L" lama is a priest, a two "L" Llama is a beast, but I bet a pink pajama, that there ain't no three "L" Lllama.

CLC ate that one already, and FT thinks it might have been poisoned...

Hi Sui,

What a tough question, are we born with chi? Or born from Chi?

Do we get this chi on conception or from the yuen Chi feed in from the mother as well the food in take etc of chi?

I really couldnt answer this correctly i am not smart enough with Biology and the rest to figure out cell theory maybe my wife can tell me as she is a student of Melecular Biology. HHMMMM!!! Is life all one chi or seperate chi's as in levels?

This may sound strange but when i do my internal and meditations i feel my chi inside and outside my body and i feel like the pressure of some other chi against it is it earth chi or the air (heavenly chi)???? If thats the name for it, sorry bro im not a scholar in breaking this down but giving it a crack.

So what do u know about pre natal energy?

Garry

yes f.t very tough question and glad you make it this far.

asking on just right level,you are definatly above me now.

f.t you're blowing me away.lol

it doesn't sound strange,you encounter both,however have you encountered the inbetween?you see f.t that you let it the chi flow through you there are many many ways.flowing chi is but one way "can" lead you to many dimensions.look at elements and senses and mix one from each. eg.

6th dimension + 6th sense + 6th element. do as you choose.

you will see everything changes yet only one thing stays the same.can you tell me?

sorry i don't know anything about "pre natal energy?" (sneaky gam mo)lol