Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Chi translates as what?

i'm not old,grandad
    listen to you all grown up.you know it fears me to talk on shadows.
    i am you just like when our shadows cross?just close our eyes then what do we feel?

as to knowledge does not = wisdom.however there is a grey line we can walk.

"matter of means"oh come i aint gonna sukkkk it grand dad.lol

your apples arn't bad maybe you tend to your orchard a little too much and pick then to early.

you are right,what do i want?
    to awake from your sleep old man.but i am sorry to disturb you.stop being lazy you have work to do.

f.t you also and stop poking fun at him.lol

ej,
    wow you sound like the old man,beware he swears you can't fill his shoes.
    well worth waiting for but what is missing?believe me there is something and some young stud would get to this point then fail but never the less well executed ej.

Sui,

Yum Cha, still has the hoofs and still walks his horse although the apples are not so delicious he still gets his kicks from Granny Smiths!

What do you call the VOID state or meditation??

f.t you know,sometimes you really suprise me(don't know why?)but i bow down to you and your studs for such an amazing question.
    to be perfectly honest i was going to answer and thought about "my" answer about 4 in the morning but then realized the answer was in the question.(how stupid of me)though i think the question was pre-mature at this time.then i re-read the whole thread and wollaa it wasn't.
    i will explain this post later if there is later,for the time bieng i will relish out of misery.lol

yes f.t whats up with the old fool,i don't see him smile as he used to do.has he become constipated?

I'm smiling now. Its always fun when you come out to play Sui.

Truth is, I don't grow Apples, I grow Mandarin Oranges, and I share them with my SiHingdi when they ripen. Sometimes they have worms, sometimes they are big and sweet. It just depends on how the season went, how well I took care of my tree, and how many times I peed on the tree while they were ripening.

Every year is different, every year has its challenges, every year there are successes and failures. What is this wisdom you are talking about? I'm too old to know everything anymore.

Sui,

Yum Cha needs to go internal, too much Yang Chi will make you constipated, maybe thats why the fruit platter to get him regular, but Yummy always smiles especially after his char shui Faan.

Yum Cha,

Hows your back going big fella, whats news on the eastern front of Bak Mei Sydney, any lion dance or demo shows coming up?

Garry

Hi Garry,
    Back was good for awhile, now bad for awhile, getting better. Once the spring comes and I can get back to my early morning routine, I'm sure it will be better.

Garry, don't you know, Pak Mei is internal, who you trying to trick...

Custom,

Relax, grab a prune and enjoy yourself. The endless search for substance will only lead to disappointment. Fun is where you find it.

LOL, hey Yum Cha, I practice PM, I'm always relaxed..........except of course when I'm not :-)

Suffering fools gladly eh? (not aimed at you BTW)

sorry cust but the answer is for i and certain few studs.what i have realised(maybe you already know)that what i call the viod or meditaion is the bond(bind) of all the true gifts as described by ej.i do call it difrent name but implies as what f.t was asking.is this a conclusion?i certainly hope not!
    f.t also mentions too much yang,another clue to the puzzle of chi.now working or realising is far greater as in fulfilment than to be told this and that by a sifu that has not realy experienced it but told by his teacher etc.

i realy do know that the time spent was worth while(for me atleast)

real substance?why would i want to prove this to anyone?

apples,cherrys,oranges are just fine when you learn about your tea and how to pour it then you are of some notice to few who can truely see.

knowing little,knowing lots is only a measurment within death.fact.

gladly suffering fools is not such a bad way to go out?

great britain sui-funny tone to me.lol

LOL Custom, I'm just the opposite, always tense, except when I relax....

I keep waiting for you to teach me about tea Sui, perhaps one day.

Once you find the void, what if you don't want to leave it? And that's not chi.

tea yum?who can teach such things?your sifu?your parents?your spouse?your siblings?your freinds?your foes?the spirits?the gods?the world?........so on?
    there are many teas,some more expensive than others,reason?the way the leaf is picked,processed and grown,what it does for you etc.fruit is not the same although you may ask why?problably the care of tasting....?who knows such things?
    i drink a black tea that is lightly steamed which balances the ying and yang,picked in the middle of a young to middle age tree.some tea companies vary in taste of this particular leaf but i wager that they cannot fool me.i have tasted tea picked at the top of a very old tree by trained monkeys and are very expensive...and i can taste why,although i still prefer my tea for now as i feel my taste will change in time.void.lol

i am strange person? maybe is because you wouldn't/don't accept me,cust.the notion of "to prove"is a western notion.what i have borrowed in my head i would gladly give it back to ease my suffering,but they have changed form due to process,therefore many will not accept due to fear,pride.......etc
    gain,yes i am selfish but not greedy,in my defence selfless is greedy.lol

drawn to this thread-ppl may have nothing else to do but to waste time,others wish to learn something although reluctant to what?some to show what they know(reconition)and
    you on the other hand a geologist.lol

You know tea doesn't grow on trees, right?

My guess is that fortune cookie dude here doesn't have the slightest idea of how tea is picked or processed. I mean, by reading what he's saying he has demonstrated a fundamental lack of basic knowledge that is available on the internet. lol.

sui, i have to admit, you're irritating and a babbler. Thanks for coming out. maybe take it easy on smoking the hash too much, it dulls the mind you know.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

insurficient.lol

hahaha lol yes poke your fun,believe me or not mr whiskey and fish fell in the trap of "insuficient" knowledge with terrible wisdom to emplore.lol just like the answer they gave to this thread.funny that isn't it?lol

fish,some do grow on trees.did you know or have experience picking your own bush tea leaves?what tea do you drink?how much is that tea to buy?
    chances are you haven't?research on the internet is insurficient.
    chances are you don't drink tea?how can one comment.
    ever heard of tea sell for 5000 dollars us-500 grams?-no.lol believe me there is and even more expensive than that.ever heard of the 2 day virgin tea?

mr whiskey stay with your internet excursions.lol you realy need to get out into the world
    your studs will starve.the tea you drink is the indian lady picking common tea about waist hieght,it is cultivated that way so she doesn't have to work that hard for you,to gulp down your tea.many teas there are,how did it all begin in china?tea drinking that is?
    if you don't want to answer,no problem.lol but if you do,hey presto you've done some work leading to your own "experience" god forbid,burn him at the stake,demon,demons,demons.lol

p.s laughter is the joyful and sinful way-which is yours?

just seen you have all you need (with your own websites)pray you still seek other websites,why? to advertise-tout?or is it to control the discussion your way?wow,unfortunatly this will not go your way.and that i'm glad that you have an irritating bladder.lol

truth is your way-past tense - surficient for that time.insurficient for now
    true is the only way-present tense-surfiient for all time.

truth martial arts,stagnent down to the last tea leaf.shame on you.
    "to know" your promise is as empty as drinking tea with your cupped hands.