Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Chi translates as what?

Quote Originally Posted by Sui
    smells of wee

"you type like a mildly retarded or schizophrenic person would talk."

don't insult these ppl,you are no better

if you can't read then thats cool,don't change the subject then realise the subjuct that you chose to ridicule me backfires.
    this thread is larger than you and i.you brought it on yourself and yes i hear your heart beat frantically.

still want to play? not so wise now?knowledge is weak,poor man no-one can listen to.
    interesting that you can find it within yourself to now be partially articulate as opposed to you former ...meanderings. lol

I wasn't insulting "these people", I believe I directed that remark entirely at you.
    My back is fine, thanks for your concern and feel free to save yourself the shipping.
    I have plenty of access to all the tea in china apparently.

pip pip
    Kung Fu is good for you.

The thread about nothing seems to become the thread about something. Tea.

If the tea is too strong, you are prone to rash action and too much talking.

If the tea is too weak, you don't benefit from its envigorating properties.

Have you ever tried Bai Cha?

I drink iron goddess as well, was a gift from a good friend brought back from china. There is definetly better grades the one his wife brought back cost 1000 AUD for a small amount of tea, but tasted so **** good that when she went back she got me the same but a lower grade not the cheaper iron godess but was expansive for such a small amount she brought back.

Yum Cha,

Good to see you back getting better, maybe summer might warm up the old joints for you and help with pain?!

Bak Mei is not internal, can be loose but not all internal...hehe ding ding round 12

Back to what chi is? I guess to some, some can think it as a spiritual energy like a GOD, some as just living energy (non religious).

My path i know what it is and how i connect is what is important, what i get from it and how i respect it!!! :P

What do you use Chi for Sui?

Garry

heh.

News flash: "Kuan yin" is also an English word now. Not really necessary to "translate" it as "goddess" and technically that's not what a Kuan Yin is anyways.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=Kuan%20Yin

hahahaha.

Teet Gun Yum = Tieguanyin.

You know, I don't mind the translation so much myself....

I thought it was something like "Iron Blade", or is that something different?

"expected to fall out when they are made out to be a petty respondent." ?are you still an idiot haven't you read?
    they ridiculed me-(smells of wee and smells of fish) but got a back hand and looked foolish.they wrote that tea does not grow on trees and that i obviously didn't know about tea. sm just funckig read the thread you tw@t.

i have no idea it seems,i'm not here to teach.

cust whats your problem?a little humour what,you turning a tw@t also i asked and that someone showed me "little britain"as reference to great britain where you live funck me whys everyone so eager to see me fall or touchy.look if you don't like this thread or don't want to be made a fool(own fault) then Funck offff.

smells of wee,sending tea for yum cha not you as if i'd waste time on a low level kung fu
    bully like you-D!ck head

smells of fish shut the Funck up-thinks-you know it all,you look a Tw@t now.

so sm we were getting quite far until this,its not my fault they cant read inbetween the lines so to speak-what?do you want to take the sui on,do you want to play remember the a$$ kicking that i gave you,many a time lol.

take my tone any way you want a couple here know how i write and read.

THE END

sorry f.t back to you now.

i believe that chi uses me not a parrable as to i use chi-am i wrong?as time changes i learn to adapt as to flow with the wind(nessa is reference)not the flow of the tide(ulmo is reference)you see now,cust?(not tolkenies-tolkien words yes but in other cultures.....)

yum if you back is getting better no need to send you tea then?to think smells of wee deserve me to send him tea.lol

i agree f.t "Bak Mei is not internal, can be loose but not all internal..."to a certain extent but again we are going backwards not forwards.

p.s yum re-read the tea,the void etc

hahahahaha.lol

shaolin master upto his old tricks deleting his post.good for you,you know you aren't ready yet.
    i know you are bored and a boring man,but now you know there is too much at stake(your reputation)to lead this rabble of my downfall.

lol don't you just hate me.lol

yeah, that's some backhand you got there oh mighty teabagged one.

I don't recall contradicting that tea plants are called trees as well and I can understand why Omar would regard them more as bushes...like most other people on the planet would.

and so, I return your backhand to you with the lightly steamed and gentle fist of correction included for your own benefit.

anyway, I still think you're a goofball, you still haven't said really anything, not even about tea really and of course, we all like tea, but who cares really. lol

Anyway, still want to throw a little bile and vitriol around because your panties are in a bunch due to us not being able to read your mind and understand you because you type like a retarded child?

It's fun watching your reactions as you blunder and stutter across the page claiming victory over who knows what.

A regular don quixote, teabagging himself in front of the windmills that blow and bellow at his rants.

whatever teabag soy dude. maybe if you'd rather discuss kungfu? do you have any of that? or are you just about soaking things and drinking the result?

so anyone know who teabagger here is? why he thinks of himself so much? why any of you would even entertain conversing on an adult level with such a small mind? anyone?

cheerio
    signed, yours in antagonism
    the not anonymous
    and always in your face
    David Jamieson

enjoy your tea.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 08-03-2006 at 06:56 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

<groan>
    Calling posters tee-double U-ay-tees isn't big or clever.
    Last edited by custom156; 07-16-2007 at 01:30 AM.

Apparently he would like to be regarded as a teacher.
    lol

He won't tell us who he is or where he is because that is not the nature of an internet troll with his head up his @rse and who get's all huffy at the first point of contradiction to what is falling from his mind onto the screen here.

Or maybe he will, who knows? I don't really care to be insulted right out the gate by some anonymous retarded kid who likes tea, can't communicate properly and insists on calling me names.

It is only reasonable that I would respond in kind to such a person.

rebuttal teabag?

mmmm, you can really taste the rebuttal!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yum Cha
    hahahaha.

Teet Gun Yum = Tieguanyin.

You know, I don't mind the translation so much myself....

I thought it was something like "Iron Blade", or is that something different?
    Nope. It's actually "Iron Guanyin[pusa]". Kind of a wierd name. Makes me wonder where it comes from. There's got to be a story in there somewhere.

I only mind the translation because lately there has been a rash or pretentious and condescending use of Chinese by people who don't seem to really speak the language and it gets on my nerves so you're getting a little backlash there. It's like on Chinese boards where people throw around English words to try and intimidate other posters or show off how smart they are, that they went abroad etc. Or like people once upon a time did in America with French, just dropping pointless French phrases into discussion like parsley garnish is dropped on the side of a plate of spaggeti to make it look more fancy. It's annoying and it only comes from people with a smattering of Chinese, never from native speakers unless they are actually struggling to express the ideas in English. I don't even like using words like "song" which just means "relaxed" or any other Chinese words that have perfectly good English eqivalents unless it saves typing like "jibengong" which is a hell of a lot less work to type than "the basic exercises of the style".

Lastly, I am pretty sure Sui is still trying to troll me but I noticed he completely dodged my rebuttal to his misguided, ignorant off the cuff guesses about me regarding tea. I had originally planned on playing along but his attacks are so veiled or maybe just badly worded that I really can't tell what he's trying to say.

David Jamieson--"yeah, that's some backhand you got there oh mighty teabagged one."

sui--look at you nose?its fine istn't it? now look at the way you write frantic,uncomposed bruisd ego--the true you.

David Jamieson--"I don't recall contradicting that tea plants are called trees as well and I can understand why Omar would regard them more as bushes...like most other people on the planet would."

sui--define tree? a quote of your own,from page 4

omarthefish--"You know tea doesn't grow on trees, right?"

(posted straight after look at the time)

David Jamieson--"My guess is that fortune cookie dude here doesn't have the slightest idea of how tea is picked or processed. I mean, by reading what he's saying he has demonstrated a fundamental lack of basic knowledge that is available on the internet. lol.
    sui, i have to admit, you're irritating and a babbler. Thanks for coming out. maybe take it easy on smoking the hash too much, it dulls the mind you know."

sui--Camellia sinensis is an evergreen shrub, which, if left to grow wild, can reach heights of more than thirty feet. On farms, tea bushes are generally kept trimmed to a comfortable picking height of two to four feet. from this link you can read more too.lol

http://www.inpursuitoftea.com/Tea_Ty...efits_s/18.htm

sui--this is my back hand--wooo still hurts doesnt it?

David Jamieson--"and so, I return your backhand to you with the lightly steamed and gentle fist of correction included for your own benefit."

sui--call that a return?i always repected kung lek,but you're an imposter.low level kung fu.

David Jamieson--"anyway, I still think you're a goofball, you still haven't said really anything, not even about tea really and of course, we all like tea, but who cares really. lol"

sui--true your perception are true because you don't accept me as an equal.its not my place to say,i'm here to learn not to teach(quote me if you like).f.t,yum,cust Ej all have taught me and continue,i have no pride.do you deny you have learned anthing?

David Jamieson--"Anyway, still want to throw a little bile and vitriol around because your panties are in a bunch due to us not being able to read your mind and understand you because you type like a retarded child?"

sui--fine i can take it and i concede "retarded child" i am--you "smell of wee"try to concede that,can't do can you?too much pride

David Jamieson--"It's fun watching your reactions as you blunder and stutter across the page claiming victory over who knows what."

sui--victory where?please point it out?all i see is me laughing at you 2,thats not a sin is it?for the record i did warn you.but you are correct alot of fun.

David Jamieson--"A regular don quixote, teabagging himself in front of the windmills that blow and bellow at his rants."

sui--makes you feel better?yes sooth that poor ego.lol

David Jamieson--"so anyone know who teabagger here is? why he thinks of himself so much? why any of you would even entertain conversing on an adult level with such a small mind? anyone?

sui--yes,yum,f.t why would you converse.i have often wondered my self.

David Jamieson--"cheerio
    signed, yours in antagonism
    the not anonymous
    and always in your face
    David Jamieson"

sui--ready for this one?-------"Would you like to help make this site even better? By making a secure donation through PayPalŪ you can help grow Kung Lek Kung Fu into a terrific resource for all martial artists. All donations are greatly appreciated. Thank You"
    (taken from your website.)
    i made a donation long ago,and this is the grief i get?dare you deny it?you only get one chance to see or know me,guess what?the money drew you attention off me.

David Jamieson--"enjoy your tea."

sui--thank you i will.
    still want more?ok no problem.

David Jamieson--"Apparently he would like to be regarded as a teacher.
    lol"

sui--no,you do but lack of students,tell me how many have you lost?i would of become your student,but not now-clearer to see through the crystal ball.

David Jamieson--"He won't tell us who he is or where he is because that is not the nature of an internet troll with his head up his @rse and who get's all huffy at the first point of contradiction to what is falling from his mind onto the screen here."

sui--troll?you had your chance when you were kung lek,contradiction,huffy?are you sure you know?becareful don't contradict yourself?

David Jamieson--"Or maybe he will, who knows? I don't really care to be insulted right out the gate by some anonymous retarded kid who likes tea, can't communicate properly and insists on calling me names.

sui--why you cry?

David Jamieson--"It is only reasonable that I would respond in kind to such a person.

rebuttal teabag?

mmmm, you can really taste the rebuttal!"

sui--chin up,thats the spirit.lol still wanna play with a retard child/rebuttal teabag?lol

your freindly nieghbourhood sui

omarthefish--"Lastly, I am pretty sure Sui is still trying to troll me but I noticed he completely dodged my rebuttal to his misguided, ignorant off the cuff guesses about me regarding tea. I had originally planned on playing along but his attacks are so veiled or maybe just badly worded that I really can't tell what he's trying to say."

sui--you got that fancy internet dictionary that you like spreading about.lol
    but no problems i'll repeat myself,and help you along the way.

smells of fish(thats you) shut the Funck up(take away the "n")---[[thinks]]----you know it all,you look a Tw@t now.lol

wow sui, for a guy with little pride and a smooth ego, you sure feel the need to defnd yourself. lol.

ego? sure, who doesn't have one, you wouldn't recognize yourself in a mirror without one.

pride? who doesn't have that? You certanly wouldn't be posting in a public forum if you didn;t have some pride.

what an assanine thing to believe that there are people who are egoless and prideless out there simply because they practice martial arts. If anything, martial artists are the MOST egotistical and prideful people around. As much as they may hate to say it and work hard towards not being that, there they are.

I don't make this discernation. I acceot my good parts and bad parts together as what I am.

Made a donation did you? You sir, beside being a borderline village idiot are also a liar in respect to your comment of ever making a donation to my site.

trees, bushes? Me and Omar are not the same person. Your reading comprehension skills are apparently limited.

You are great at dishing it out, but an utter failure at taking it when your hypocrisy is pointed back at you. You asked to play, so Im playing. I enjoy verbal sparring as well as physical, it's good for the mind and good for the ego to do it.

thin skin is something one doesn't want tohave in a public forum and if they do, then they have erred.

not to mention, you started this entire thread facetiously by telling everyone that their knowledge is "insurficient" as you put it. I'm definitely not a grammar police or spelling nazi, but your syntactical structure is how should i say less than fluid.

your gloating is misplaced as well. You've achieved nothing except to have a few of us laugh at you and argue with you. I guess that perhaps you and I shall never communicate at any level that could be considered constructive to the development of a positive relationship between us. From my point of view, that's because you sir are an idiot and I'd rather not at this point make your acquaintance on any level and am prepared to expect your revilement for me.

fascinating stuff really. anyway soy the liar who says he does things that he never has, what do you have to say to that? Are you angry because I banned you from my forum? was that you I banned with your silly name? lol. I think I state pretty clearly that it's my forum and that I will not tolerate any blatant nonsense. It's right up front. If you can't deal with that, then I invite you to go elsewhere for your inept ponderings.

anyway, enjoy your tea.
    Kung Fu is good for you.