Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Chi translates as what?

hi cust,you can still teach me don't let these get in the way.if you do i understand(pressure)no probs we'll go our seperate ways.

custom156--"Calling posters tee-double U-ay-tees isn't big or clever.
    Sui, you have in the past been really rather nasty to a lot of posters, including some veiled attempts at threat. Those with capacity to learn, don't forget.
    You are, or at least appear here and in this context, annoying. Why don't you want to tell and show people who you are? As others have already alluded in posts here, in a medium where typed words are the only available communication, wise words are rare, and the wise rarer still.

If you really have, as you allude that you do, real Pak Mei in your hands, then prove it. Tell us something without the bizarre, incorrectly spelt, and frankly, strange grammar, about it.

How hard should that be if you truly know what you wish us to believe you do?"

sui--ok,from this post--((David Jamieson--"My guess is that fortune cookie dude here doesn't have the slightest idea of how tea is picked or processed. I mean, by reading what he's saying he has demonstrated a fundamental lack of basic knowledge that is available on the internet. lol.
    sui, i have to admit, you're irritating and a babbler. Thanks for coming out. maybe take it easy on smoking the hash too much, it dulls the mind you know."))

how should i have responded?its all one sided when i fire back no-one wants to know,i did warn them,did i not???????

i don't want to show because i'm inadequet,i tried one or twice and guess what,i got ridiculed-and of all the ppl kung lek stuck up for me,believe it or not?i do not forget and i would show you the thread but cannot find it.

thats who i seek the wise-can i honestly be ridiculed by the way i search?

custom 156--"If you really have, as you allude that you do, real Pak Mei in your hands, then prove it. Tell us something without the bizarre, incorrectly spelt, and frankly, strange grammar, about it.

How hard should that be if you truly know what you wish us to believe you do?"

sui--again why should i prove it?its your choice whether you believe or not?do you believe in jesus?
    it dosn't matter what i do does it?you believe what you must without ridicule.its obviouse we can't talk anymore

take care custom 156

sui

sui-

If people make an honest attempt at trying, I fully appreciate that even if the outcome is inadequate.

This is because I know it to be true that if they persist they WILL succeed.

I also know to be true that if people are derided enough, their self doubt will grow and their practice will drop away and so, there will be no success.

so if someone is trying, I support it even if teh result is poor. If someone is performing poorly and claiming to be more than what they are capable of showing, then derision it is, because, they deserve attack for their impudence according to my world view.

when someone opens the door and steps in and immeditaley starts deriding others, then I am unabashed in stepping up and returning their attack upon them as well as I am able. That's just how I am.

Tact, is the ability to stfu before someone tells you too, but nevertheless, one shouldn't surrender their reality to the negativity of another. A person should never be expected to get along with everyone and love everyone etc etc, especially not amongst a groupd of martial artists. lol

even the dalai lama ran away from mao and his goon squads. this speaks volumes to the character of the man in my opinion and despite sermons and lessons that are correct, nevertheless the want of power is what I see.

it's a fine line to walk and that's only an example and people may be offended by my views of the man.

everyone is responsible for their own actions, what they say and what they accepts as true that comes from other sources. You gotta own who you are and part of that is standing up and saying who you are.

anonymity is the refuge of self doubters. in my opinion.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

now this is the real kung lek,nice to see you,however?

kung lek--when someone opens the door and steps in and immeditaley starts deriding others, then I am unabashed in stepping up and returning their attack upon them as well as I am able. That's just how I am.

sui--point out my attack.insurficient sifu is not an attack,what,can you deny that there are any?is this not "true"

kung lek--Tact, is the ability to stfu before someone tells you too, but nevertheless, one shouldn't surrender their reality to the negativity of another. A person should never be expected to get along with everyone and love everyone etc etc, especially not amongst a groupd of martial artists. lol

sui--totally agree.

kung lek--everyone is responsible for their own actions, what they say and what they accepts as true that comes from other sources. You gotta own who you are and part of that is standing up and saying who you are.

sui--so why were you a tw@t?no apology,no nothing."You gotta own who you are and part of that is standing up and saying who you are"
    this is how you defisuse the situatuion-why you not write this before?although i disagree with this notion-just another way for an attack-earlier you wrote you did not care now you do please make your mind up?this show lack of integrity.

kung lek--"anonymity is the refuge of self doubters. in my opinion."

sui--still want to know who i am?you had your chance kung lek now be responsible for it.i am a retarded child with enough intelct to slap your sudo names ego.
    if this is true then a self douter i am.

sorry sui, but stating that people have insufficient knowledge right out the gate is easily construed as an attack. I disagree with your claim of innocence on that.

I'm not sure how you expect to call someone a tw@t and not get some backlash for that? Be it me or any of the others you directed that at.

It's irrelevant to me who you are at this time. Simply due to the course of this conversation and frankly, i'll concede nothing to you at this point in time. Such is the nature of the conflict that in my perspective, you began.

take it for what it is, or leave it, no matter. We're all human beings behind the screen here. I can appreciate you have a point of view. Maybe you can appreciate that not all are going to accept it?

I certainly don't expect people to agree with me or even like me. That isn't really going to change what I percieve to be true. Besides, a forum is just that, and this verbal slugfest is just another aspect of using them.

cest la vie. I'm a tw@t, you're a retard and that's that. If nothing else, I'm sure there are many who are reading this that think we are both ridiculous characetures of ourselves. oh well, people will take what they want from it I suppose. I certainly do.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

missed your earlier post,still wanna play ok-you have much to loose if you don't then we are equal

you always seem to answer for some one else still busting your chest-sucker for punishment-look at the views of this thread they get higher,something you don't see on your forum discussion.

smells of wee--wow sui, for a guy with little pride and a smooth ego, you sure feel the need to defnd yourself. lol.

sui--hey mines intact, mines doing the slaping,of course i feel the need if i'm attacked-d!ck head

smells of wee--pride? who doesn't have that? You certanly wouldn't be posting in a public forum if you didn;t have some pride.

sui--i have no pride when i'm learning,do you need me to point it out?where as you have too much pride,now i'm sure that was in pure english?maybe not?

smells of wee--what an assanine thing to believe that there are people who are egoless and prideless out there simply because they practice martial arts. If anything, martial artists are the MOST egotistical and prideful people around. As much as they may hate to say it and work hard towards not being that, there they are.

sui--no,no,no this is what you would like to think,but we are here kung fu online not kung lek discussion of cr@p.lol with a bruised ego who can blame ya

smells of wee--don't make this discernation. I acceot my good parts and bad parts together as what I am.

sui--yes i agree you smell of wee.lol

smells of wee--Made a donation did you? You sir, beside being a borderline village idiot are also a liar in respect to your comment of ever making a donation to my site.

sui--yes i did and you dare to call me a lair,you W@nker.see i knew "it slipped your mind"why are you like this?

smells of wee--trees, bushes? Me and Omar are not the same person. Your reading comprehension skills are apparently limited.

sui-- good for you,never said or wrote you were.

smells of wee--You are great at dishing it out, but an utter failure at taking it when your hypocrisy is pointed back at you. You asked to play, so Im playing. I enjoy verbal sparring as well as physical, it's good for the mind and good for the ego to do it.

sui--thank you i am great at dishing it out as your ego tells you.please point out where i fail?i can take your low level cr@p all day and night.what?you enjoy a good ego bashing?ok i'll oblige.lol
    no i asked if you still want to play after you poking fun at me.get the facts right its all on this,but i guess you don't want to admitt it to painfull to journey through it again,poor poor ego.

smells of wee--thin skin is something one doesn't want tohave in a public forum and if they do, then they have erred.

sui-- thats correct lets see how thick or thin yours is.loli still think you've got more to loose as in reputation than i "kung lek" my reputation is as foul as your smell of wee-smell of wee.

smells of wee--not to mention, you started this entire thread facetiously by telling everyone that their knowledge is "insurficient" as you put it. I'm definitely not a grammar police or spelling nazi, but your syntactical structure is how should i say less than fluid.

sui--good for you,so why come on it?????if you "thought" so,give me a break you came muscling in with your one word cr@p wich is insurficient and the worst part is that kung lek nows it was facetious of you to do this.

smells of wee--your gloating is misplaced as well. You've achieved nothing except to have a few of us laugh at you and argue with you. I guess that perhaps you and I shall never communicate at any level that could be considered constructive to the development of a positive relationship between us. From my point of view, that's because you sir are an idiot and I'd rather not at this point make your acquaintance on any level and am prepared to expect your revilement for me.

sui--thats me alright p!ss off then new you would concede your ego needs to recover.lol

smells of wee--fascinating stuff really. anyway soy the liar who says he does things that he never has, what do you have to say to that? Are you angry because I banned you from my forum? was that you I banned with your silly name? lol. I think I state pretty clearly that it's my forum and that I will not tolerate any blatant nonsense. It's right up front. If you can't deal with that, then I invite you to go elsewhere for your inept ponderings.

sui-- still here?mumbling lol keep working it out.i never joined and donated to what i thought was a good cause,but its fine if you or anyone else believes or not,i believe and thats what counts.so p!ss off and leave me to drink my tea.

thank you please call again for another ego bashing any time-oh sorry i forgot

smells of wee--"I guess that perhaps you and I shall never communicate at any level that could be considered constructive to the development of a positive relationship between us. From my point of view, that's because you sir are an idiot and I'd rather not at this point make your acquaintance on any level and am prepared to expect your revilement for me."

sui--i beg to differ

in response to an earlier post by smells of wee.he that eager for an ego bashing.

zzzzz

anyway, nope, you made no such donation, there is zero record of it.
    you do realize that paypal provides tracking pages don't you? I guess not.

maybe you gave someone else your money. lol how generous of you.

don't know why you are worried about my forum. did you want to join or something? feel free, but remember, any crap and Ill toss you out. same as i would with anyone.

anyway, I've said my piece and I'm sticking to it.
    Vitriol for vitriol I guess. I am refusing what you are offering and returning it to you. Keep that stuff to yourself is the message I am sending.

enjoy your tea.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

smells of wee is getting weaker and kung lek is shining through a crack

smells of wee--sorry sui, but stating that people have insufficient knowledge right out the gate is easily construed as an attack. I disagree with your claim of innocence on that.

sui-- you do it all the time.look is it true?i'm not innocent nor do i claim it.but not an attack,it bought you on didn't it?why because you saw it an insult or attack why?is it true?well it seems so.

smells of wee--I'm not sure how you expect to call someone a tw@t and not get some backlash for that? Be it me or any of the others you directed that at.

sui--i don't tw@t,give me your best shot?

kung lek,abit of wee--It's irrelevant to me who you are at this time. Simply due to the course of this conversation and frankly, i'll concede nothing to you at this point in time. Such is the nature of the conflict that in my perspective, you began.

sui--i agree,only if you are the insurficient sifu?

true kung lek--take it for what it is, or leave it, no matter. We're all human beings behind the screen here. I can appreciate you have a point of view. Maybe you can appreciate that not all are going to accept it?

sui--how true.

true kung lek--I certainly don't expect people to agree with me or even like me. That isn't really going to change what I percieve to be true. Besides, a forum is just that, and this verbal slugfest is just another aspect of using them

sui--how well your doing?don't mess up now?

true gung lek--cest la vie. I'm a tw@t, you're a retard and that's that. If nothing else, I'm sure there are many who are reading this that think we are both ridiculous characetures of ourselves. oh well, people will take what they want from it I suppose. I certainly do.

sui--here here tw@t,from your loving retard

still mumbling.

nope gave it to you,if you want to win then youcan have it.its fine tw@t if it makes you happy?smells of wee still likes to come out.

i'm not worried about your cr@p forum i rome here.i'm worried of kung lek's reputation not yours d!ck head tw@t lol.join?thats what you would like-all from here to join there,no thanks you can come here for your daily bashing lol.

yes stick to guns for kung fu is not your specialty.lol

you're mistaken smelling of wee i did not offer so i don't want it thank you.

yes p!ss off let me enjoy my tea.

ok,, now you're being weird. and angry at the same time!

you do realize the i am one and the same as KL right?
    you need to realize, I've never made claim to any type of sifuhood.
    you need to understand that I am not lying, I've received no donations to the site as of yet and due to that fact alone I can safely say that neither you, nor anyone has ever made a donation.

you need to realize that I don't run my website for any other purpose than to have a website regarding what im interested in. I don't run a forum to get hits, I don't sell advertising and I pay for it all myself. The idea of getting donations was to boost the capacity of the site and get some videos rolling there that were strictly of kungfu etc etc etc.

Anyway, my motivations aren't important really as I don't really have any beyond having the site as a place to practice my trade and ply my trade which is in the internet industry.

anyway, try to chill, your yang is a bit on the abundant side. bad for your kidneys.
    one can have an argument without getting upset. One can be barbed without getting poked themselves.

If you get my inference. I hope your head doesn't pop.
    But dare i say it, it would be interesting to watch if it did! lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

only because you read my posts with your tone not mine.lol

not a very pretty sight is it when you play with sui.

thats what smells of wee wants to get kung lek.

this is the crunch... you think i argue when really i'm getting to the real you not this make up but hey you are entitled to what ever you decide.stick to guns kung fu is not your specialty.

but i am always upset,its my discpline and my mind set.you are clearly not me.therefore my head will not explode sorry to say.

so are you a diagnosed schizophrenic sui?

just asking, not meaning to insult.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

no laughing matter but close as a western term goes not by a dr.

more so the awareness to suffer greatly,no joke.thats why i need all the help i can get.true. to suffer.i have missed you kung lek

let me ask you a question?

what do you live for?

or

why do you live?

what do i live for?

why do I live?

Both good questions that would give pause to anyone i think.
    I believe in random chance in the universe and so, I can only say to the second that I live because incredible odds were met and I was born into the world like everyone else.

What do I live for is more malliable. It would really depend on at what point in my life we are talking about.

When I was very young, I lived for love and attention and sweet foods and drinks and play.

When I grew older, I live for the discovery of sensation, sexual, emotional, and other very self serving pursuits.

Where I am now, I live to bring quality of life to myself and my family. I live towards a shared goal of success, peace and harmony with the people I have chosen to share my life with and who have allowed me into theirs as best I can.

I suppose, there are likely elements to both these questions that I cannot answer because I simply do not know. I am not certain at this time that anyone can really answer the question fo who they really are behind the eyes that they look at the world out of.

How about you? Any supreme focus in your life that drives your passions?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

i have missed you kung lek
    Then you should kill me.
    Kung Fu is good for you.