Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: a video of me in 2003

Well if you ask me...which you kind of did...I never doubted your ability in martial arts and especially real life application. Everyone has a bad day (I have had many) so I would never nail someone on one performance. Consistancy is what really counts. Besides some times it is hard to tell how good is someone from a form they do.

Frankly I can't imagine myself in a confrontation with one guy let alone a group with weapons.

It's just the whole approach to the controversy about lineage and disagreements. I think eveyone in this case is guilty of being a little childish.

Sometimes if we just let the past go and focus on the present. Start a new.

Like how so many people on this forum likes you...I would have never thought possible when you first showed up years ago...but here we are.

Blog Entries
    :d :d :d

Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    Forgive me I learned how to upload clips now i'm just having fun......

check this out.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etw5qMC_jww

hsk!

your hands are amazing, and fluid, and your stances look solid, and strong. very cool.

Frank you realy are a black man stuck in a white mans body aren't you

Talking Hung Loong Kwoon slideshow

Whats with the dream catcher in the kwoon?

I see that the students get some instruction from their Sigung. Is he down with the music?
    Last edited by The Xia; 07-29-2006 at 12:22 AM.

frank,
    I liked Jasons video. very cool. I need to recheck my own CLF, because there are some swinging strikes you do that I dont do in that way.

I dont think fu pow will comment, because you're on his ignore list, so he wont see the post (you guys should drop your beef with each other, both seem like pretty nice fellows)
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Hey Frank, heard you reached a turning point in your training. Hope it all works out for ya.

BTW, nice clip.
    What happens in Gong Sao stays in Gong Sao.

"And then my Qi exploded, all over the bathroom" - name witheld

Blog Entries
    Ou Ji,

there has been no turning point in my training, but thanks for your interest.

But a word to the wise, keep business thats not you own out of your mouth, especially if it has to do with me.

if there is a reason you wanted to air a certain situation then be a man about it and speak up.....if not, I know what your comments are intended for. i take that personally, and if you want to speak with me man to man about it then come to sf and do so.

but if you insist, you will not only open a can of worms, a can of whoop-arse as well. You don't know nothing about nothing. So i would appreciate it if you kept your mouth shut.

Eddie, which swinging strikes are you referring to?

hsk

Blog Entries
    gus,

you know they say sicilians are mixed with black blood, so possibly.

Xia, the dream catcher was in my girls room, not my school.

hsk

Wow, somebody's cranky today.

Hey, I was being nice but since you want to be an a$$hole about it then how's life after <deleted>? EDIT: I had a slight change of heart after reading your PM to me so I deleted the detail.

There ya go pal. I wasn't going to put it out there but since you think I'm being a wuss by not saying it you forced my hand.

Are you going to threaten to kill me now?

Personally I really don't care what you do or where you train. I was asking, in a nice way, about your situation since I only heard it 2nd hand.

You know your the one that seems to have a problem with me. Every time I try to talk to you I hear all this "you don't know me so don't talk to me" crap and threats.

You're right I don't really know you and based on what I've seen and heard, mostly from you, I don't think I really want to know you. Have a nice life.

Oh, and if I decide to fly out there when Mike makes his next trip I'll let you know so you can track me down and give me that "can of whoop-arse". You know where I'll be.
    Last edited by Ou Ji; 07-31-2006 at 01:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    When it comes down to my personal business I prefer to keep it off the forum.

Yes, as far as YOU know something did go down, but do you or anyone else the information is coming from have the complete story? No, including whom you may have heard this from........

Remember, there are two sides to every story, and I have been trying my best to keep my mouth shut about some real treacherous sheet that went down. but If you want to speak about it with me you can call me.

but if you want to dishonestly air my personal business, you are going to open a can of worms. why can't you just keep your mouth shut? deal with it.

hsk

Blog Entries
    would you like me to meet you there so you can accept that can of whoop arse?

do challenge me fool.

and now because of what you did, i will contact that person you are referring to since you want to open your mouth. put your money where your mouth is.

contact me when you are here. I'll pay a vist to you.

Ok, before this gets all crazy on the forum I have to tell you that you bring this crap on yourself.

I didn't give any details and you didn't have to either. You could have handled it in a way that only those that know would understandd. Instead you jump on my Shlit and threaten me.

Now here's something that's really ****ing me off and sorry for putting it out in public but like I said your bring it on yourself.

I don't like you mouthing off like a tough guy and threatening me in public then pleading with me in private not to talk about it.

You want me to keep my mouth shut don't go thumping your chest at me in public.

And if we're ever in the same room together, either in SF or at a tourney somewhere, feel free to do what you think you need to do.

And if you want to get ****ed about it getting out then you need to take that up with the person that put it out there.

I didn't ask anyone about it. It was directed to me. Possibly in the hope it would pass on to someone we both know who you don't like.

Too bad he already knew about it before I heard anything.

Now you can either drop it now or we can discuss it in the open. I'm sure there are a few here that would like to know if they don't already.