Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: a video of me in 2003

Blog Entries
    first of all, i never pleaded with you to keep you mouth shut, if you think at the end of all my writing i pleaded with you if i asked please, then you are fooled.

You know where i am, and if you don't ask my sifu where i train my guys, it's real close to his house.

You can drop it, I won't. I wasn't in the wrong, never with you or where the information came from. I am 100% in the right on this one. The other half of the story is completely at fault not me.

so let it go, and I will go back to showing the forum what I have to teach, and how my students look on video.

let it go, and I will let it go, but pleading with you.......you are too full of yourself.

plus, I am still a student of the Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon under My sifu Lok Gee Hung. so, I'm not really worried.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 08-01-2006 at 12:44 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Your just trying to save face.

"Just keep my business off the forum unless i air it firs.

please.

hsk"

That's called pleading.

You can drop it, I won't.
    Then you go on to asking ME to drop it saying if I do then you will also.

let it go, and I will let it go
    So which is it going to be?

Last chance.
    What happens in Gong Sao stays in Gong Sao.

"And then my Qi exploded, all over the bathroom" - name witheld

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior
    plus, I am still a student of the Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon under My sifu Lok Gee Hung. so, I'm not really worried.
    Then why the heck are you making such a big thing out of it?

I'm sure you said enough now for everyone reading to figure out you aren't with Dino anymore.

You know, you don't even know whether or not I agree with you on this issue or not. You didn't even take the time to find out who's side I was on if any.

Personally I don't care that much but I'd probably be a bit ****ed. Problem is the only way you know how to handle things is by blowing up just like you did here.
    Last edited by Ou Ji; 08-01-2006 at 12:59 PM.

Frank:

Take it from me don't burn any bridges because you never no how things will turn out. I had a major falling out with my sifu some years ago (and we are related) and now everything is real good. Life is too short.

Peace.

Blog Entries
    Clfnole,

Thanks for the words, and i hear you. that's why i don't want anyone knowing what went down, because right now there are two versions of what went down, and I know my version is the only correct one. trust me, I stand on my comments.

For those interested, yes i did have a fall out with my sifu. However, "take a vacation" is the real deal story, regardless of who is telling it.

If people want to know what happened, I would prefer to keep it off the forum, but since people are already hearing a version, then i think i have to clear it up, because the version of what went down is totally wrong unless it came from me.

It will all be explained to those who email me at my gmail.com email.

hsk

Blog Entries
    first of all, ou ji (dave)

"take a vacation" is far from not being with him anymore.

Second, I've been with him almost 30 years (more than 25), and I have far more than enough to make it on my own. My sifu has nothing nor had nothing to do with my students except for what he did to me.

See, another thing, is no one new at the hung sing kwoon under my sifu will ever get what i got from him. And I got it, and i know he will never pass on that to anyone else. ever. And I got it. So I'm not worried.

Regardless of what my sifu done to me I will always be known and recognized as a hung sing man from here to china. Although my american sifu and I had a fall out, I am still a student of Lok Gee Hung of the Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon, and plan to go there next year. So no matter dave, i am always going to be "Hung Sing" whether it's with dino salvatera or Lok Gee Hung.

Finally, learn something here, no matter what happened, happens, or what ever, Dino Salvatera will be my sifu until his death. I have more loyalty in my pinky finger than some of you folks i've met (not the ones from Tai Chi Legacy-ya'll know who you are) but i'm talking to people like dave and who he's connected to.

In fact i will list ou ji's personal website so ya'll can get a good look at him, i think it's time his face gets known. you're supposed to be an actor, right?

Anyways, dave, first you and your people try to make me look bad by posting a horrible clip of me, and then you try to make me look bad by posting my personal business on this forum, and you expect me not to get pished? But I came back and redeemed myself, and am personally shocked about most responses, but you are labled as a hater, yet still you can't embarrass me.

"take a vacation" was what i was told, and if you heard anything to the contrary it's a lie, because i have witnesses to what went down. I mean they were in the room with me when it did. So post what ever lies you wish, but I will be here to let people know that you are spreading lies.

It was just a fall out. thats it. and if it never gets fixed, i have been making my name which is known (good and bad) around the world. So what you can do is just sit back and watch. In fact after you are done learning whatever my sifu passes down to you, hit me up and i will maybe show you how he really intends the gung fu to be passed down.

Ask my sifu what this means.........."i got mine"............I ask you that because guess what.........? "I got mine" .......do you have what Sifu Dino Salvatera had passed down to me....set wise, knowledge wise, skill wise, or anything i possess in regards to Choy Lee Fut?

Of course you don't, never will, why? because "I got Mine" and it came straight from him. But the person you are learning from now is a much different teacher than when i was able to extrapulate his real essence. you will never get to know my sifu (dino salvatera) they i know him.

So once again, your pitiful attempt to make me look bad by airing my personal business has failed. I am who I am with or without my sifu. period.

and yes, it was a pitiful attempt. and oh don't flatter yourself, I asked you please more for your well being than mine.

if you don't believe me, contact me when you come down, oh never mind, my students will know when you come down, i'll find out from them.

hsk

Blog Entries
    "last chance" LMAO.

Last Chance my arse.

Who ever told you what went down, believe me, you are being lied to.

Pleading is saying "please, don't do this, i will be embarrassed, or please save me face" I told you what to do, and at the end i politely asked you please, out of niceness.

I don't have a problem talking about what went down because due to it's shadiness I've kept my mouth shut out of respect for my sifu. My side of the story puts my sifu in a negative light, and I refuse to publicly talk about what happened.

people can email me, and I will respond.

But you are a fool to try and embarrass me, act like i am nothing without my sifu, or any other weak attempt to defame me.

you knowingly aired my business with a half full view, and never took the time to ask me what went down. LMAO, man he has you fooled.

hsk

Dude you are so delusional. Me and my people?

Sorry, but I don't have any people. You got a personal beef with C<edit> (you know who) that's your business. He didn't tell me anything. Since you're so clueless I'll tell you. Your Sifu told M<edit> (east coast Hung Sing Sifu) and he mentioned it to me in a phone call. So, you calling your Sifu a liar now?

M and I talk about once a month. And I sometimes talk to C too. Does that mean I'm conspiring with them to make you look foolish? Hardly. You seem to be doing quite well on your own.

You assume way too much. If it's just a vacation then just say that. Why all the drama?

I had nothing to do with that clip. I have no control over what C says or does.

You know I wasn't really interested in the details. Here's exactly what I said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ou Ji
    Hey Frank, heard you reached a turning point in your training. Hope it all works out for ya.

BTW, nice clip.
    You're the one that turned it into a major situation.
    Last edited by Ou Ji; 08-02-2006 at 06:47 PM.

You're a sick guy with some serious issues. I happen to know that C didn't post that clip or have someone else post it. Unfortunately though it did get shared out unedited.

Thems the breaks. Don't perform in public if you that concerned with how you look.

Either that or practice more.

You can go about your business Frank. I don't want to have anything to do with you.

Deal with it any way you think is appropriate.
    Last edited by Ou Ji; 08-02-2006 at 06:30 PM.

You know, C doesn't care what you do or what goes on at the SF Hung Sing school. He has his own training to worry about,

M is a member of the SF Hung Sing school so what goes on there ends up in his lap.

They happend to both be good friends of mine and we all trained together in the past. I learn what I can where I can and I'll take whatever I can learn. I happen to like CLF ever since my first exposure from LKH.

But I'm just on the fringe of your group out there so I could care whether you come or go.

And since you forgot to post who I am I'll help you out just to show you much of a big deal it is to me.

Ou Ji is none other than the poster formerly known as Hua Lin Laoshi.

There ya go. Anybody care?

Thought so. A handful of peeps here already know. Big deal.

Yep, you got yours. I know all about that. More than you think.

Have a nice life Frank. I'm off to Jersey in the morning for a wedding. Too bad I won't have time this trip to run up to the city and drop in on the Lama guys. Maybe next time.

Actually I need to find out where my cousins are in Long Island so I can visit if I do get up there.

I wasn't reading the thread but scroling down real fast since I'm too lazy to read all that.

I was just wondering what the beef is about???

i think its a gang thing. Eastside to the westside ... or something like that
    either way, I still dig both of them. Ouji, didnt you mention you might come to Frd Lauderdale while Im over there next week?
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Blog Entries
    Eddie,

you are one funny guy

anyways, here is a short clip from last year during xmas time when i was trying out my video email set up.

I only did half of Professor Lau Bun's Cheung Kuen, and hope you guys like it. It's not award winning or anything, but you still get an idea of how i move and sheet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3sCNByrQEk

frank you get my text?