Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I would like to thank everyone but Ross

I would like to thank everyone but Ross

I wanted to thank everyone on the forum who wished me a speedy recovery during my hip replacement.

I would also like to thank all my student's that were very supportive during this this tramatic time in my life. without them I am nothing.

I want to thank my training brother Mike P. (Lama Sifu) who called me just about ever day. My bro Cris Jurack PT, my very respected bro Sifu Innochenzi for his positive Chi.

As far as my Training Bro Ross, I didn't receive one phone call, one email, one post, nothing at all to express any concern for a training brother in distress.

I have always held Ross in high regard and have supported all his ventures even when others questioned me about it.

I now see how self centered, and selfish he really is. I am very hert by his lack of concern since I have always stood up for him no matter what.

Gus, grow up...

Do you have any idea what's been going on in MY LIFE? No....

Maybe you're the selfish one...

Not the you probably care, but my wife was in the hospitol, I was almost killed by a drunk driver, my dad had a medical scare and I'm in the process of moving my school.

I'm sorry if I was a "little distracted"... but did you ever bother to ask about me? Innocenzi certainly knows about all that stuff.. I guess you never thought to ask if I was ok

good day
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I would also like to thank everyone except Ross. Thank you, everyone

If this was a joke it was pretty funny. if ur serious u sound a little childish. but then again I dont know u or Ross. I would like to thank you and everyone that read this post. You and everyone except Ross. Thank you
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I'd like to say I'm glad to hear that Ross and Gus have both had speedy recoveries...

but I can't d@mn you!

Neither of you heartless bastarts asked about me! None of you know what suffering I'm going through!

The inhumanity...!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

I love this Bizarro world where people come on and talk about their personal problems.

It's better than Oprah.

Hey what about me!? I ate a bad egg roll last night and as a result, today I have terrible gas. Has anyone asked me about that? Nooooooooo. And what about my poor wife and kids they are the real victims here.

Seriously: GC, take care and get well. lkfmdc, you do the same.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

If someone can just tie this in to Royal Dragons women issues, my life would be complete.

So don't be selfish you f@ckers, make MY life complete.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Yay, more forum clutter...

The thread title was pretty **** funny... until I actually read the post and realized it wasn't a joke People need to learn to handle this kind of crap privately. Or at least use a title that doesn't gauruntee everyone and their mother will be checking out the thread Between the ability to make a phone call, send an email, or a private message there should be no reason for this discusion to be taking place on a public forum with thousands of members.

Has any thought about Hieronim in all this, what about his women problems!!!

Hey, **** Hieronim!

Oh, wait, that's the problem!

And Chief, you can thank Ross for that egg roll... he always causes a stink somewhere! Just ask his lovers on the Fight Ross thread!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

sorry about your hip.

but is that any reason to make with public whining?

Kung Fu is good for you.

my humpin stamina has recently made leaps and bounds of a terrifying magnitude.

i would also like to thank everyone except for coach ross.
    where's my beer?

LOL ok I guess this thread became a joke real fast, but seriously I was just trying to thank people that I know on this forum.

It's a lot easier to thank everyone all in one shot on the forum, I'm not trying to share my problems but the fact is I just couldn't thank Ross cause he never asked how I was doing.

You got to admit dave I got your attention, as far as the problems going on in your life no one told me. If I had known about youre wife or dad or car accident I would have been the first to call. As far as moving your always moving, Your like a nomad.

I on the other hand have a running thread talking about hip resurfacing so I know you knew about my surgery.

The funny thing is you had no problem sending me an Email about your next event.

The question I have is that if you were almost killed by a car how are you training to fight Negron???

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud

The question I have is that if you were almost killed by a car how are you training to fight Negron???
    Ross gets p3wnd by GC.

Maybe he was almost killed when a car buzzed past him on 49th street and he almost tripped in front of it.

goodness gracious. handle stuff like this privetly if you have a problem with someone and know them by name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.