Thread: Why does jow have to be stored in a dry place?

Why does jow have to be stored in a dry place?

Many jows claim that you need to store them in a dry place, yet I have never heard of an explanation for this. I have read that after taking a shower is actually an optimal time for applying jow to your body, I think because it opens up your skin's pores, making it more susceptible to the jow. What if I stored bottles of jow in a plastic storage container in a room with containers of other chemicals, or next to a sink? Could that somehow ruin the jow? What if I accidentally spill some liquid on a bottle of jow? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom
    What if I accidentally spill some liquid on a bottle of jow?
    I would create a paradox in the space-time continuum, resulting in armageddon

if jow is stored in a wet place, mosture or sweat will build up on the inside and outside of the bottle. thus leaking the jow all over the place and making it have more water in it.......

um, does that sound right? if it does kudo's cause i have no idea what im really tlaking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    i've never heard anything but keep it out of sunlight.

SLL: if the bottle is sealed well then there will be no transfer of moisture from outside to inside. What can happen to any sealed liquid not filling the container is evaporation of moisture/water into the air space when it gets warm and then it can condense of the sides of the jar when it cools down.

but, nice try
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Perhaps this is a misnomer from the centuries past...storage devices of old were probably not as adiabatically secure as the glass that is in use today.

Seal your bottle/jar, keep it away from light and extreme temperatures and all will be well in the jungle.

I believe what they mean is that the dry place should be a dark place. since dark places are usually dry places, like a cabinet or pantry. As Oso said "if the bottle is sealed well then there will be no transfer of moisture from outside to inside."

i still have some jow from about 7 years ago, still works, still potent. ive got mine stored in a cabinet in my pantry. still smells like a overmedicated Yak that hasnt bathed in 7 years

TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.