Thread: Fiercesttiger Heres one for You

Fiercesttiger Heres one for You

Thanks mate, didnt see it on the page ill have a read!!

Is the guy on the link for real, or what?

pak Mei relation

"Before Second World War, the Emei Qigong System was led by a succession of enlightened monks given the title of Lineage Holder. Historically, the knowledge and sacred practices of Emei Qigong had remained secret for almost 800 years until the 11th Lineage Head at that time, Grandmaster Yong Nian, had a vision that caused him to change the protocol for succession. The vision was the destruction of his great monastery and the pillaging of the sacred Mt. Emei. Therefore, Grandmaster Yong Nian mandated that the position of Lineage Holder alternate and share between a monk and a chosen layperson. The lay Lineage Holder would be charged with making the knowledge of Emei Qigong available to the public while the monk Lineage Holder would be charged with ensuring that the knowledge would remain intact and purified for future generations.

During the Second World War period was a time of great political and social turmoil in China, and the lives of people were intolerable. A short time later, while Grandmaster Yong Nian was traveling from mountain to mountain, met an army major general, a western medical doctor, Chou Qian Chuan. Major general Zhou then had serious internal cracking in his liver caused by the violent vibrations generated by a bomb dropped very close to him. He had tried all the famous western medical doctors and no one could help and heal him. Grandmaster Yong Nian befriended the major general by treating and curing his ailments with Emei Qigong healing techniques."

Is there a crossover with some Pak Mei history here, gwong Wei was also in the lineage of Bai Yun (white cloud), before exhanging information with monk white eyebrow and learning his kung fu system. The Pak mei chi gung manual was written by Zhou Qian Chuan. Does that mean that Zhou Qian Chuan inherited Pak mei kung fu system along with the chi gung from Bai yun lineage?, what relation were yong nien and Juk Faat Wan?
    Interesting

Interesting, you saying the Bak Mei Chi Kung manual that is around or some other manual or omie bak mei chi kung that is also around?

one version

Attachment 3574
    "The moon is not affected by the baying of wolves" - TenTigers 6/29/06
    佛山

I have that one already!!!

That's a question for Yong Nien's people, but with all the tradition and secrecy, would they tell you even if they did?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post

Is there a crossover with some Pak Mei history here, gwong Wei was also in the lineage of Bai Yun (white cloud), before exhanging information with monk white eyebrow and learning his kung fu system. The Pak mei chi gung manual was written by Zhou Qian Chuan. Does that mean that Zhou Qian Chuan inherited Pak mei kung fu system along with the chi gung from Bai yun lineage?, what relation were yong nien and Juk Faat Wan?
    Interesting
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man