Thread: So who slapped around who in which Deathmatch?

So who slapped around who in which Deathmatch?

explain.......

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

what?

im talking about all the inordinate amounts of challenge matches for the past 2 months. i been away for awhile so who fought? who *****ed out? whos eating through a tube now? whos totalling gay for each other now? you know...the results.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

ok so i had an open challenge.

i waited 15 minutes and no one showed up so i guess i won.

it was so secret no one knew where it was... except all you people cause we were fighting
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I do know what FuXnDajenariht is talking about. There was alot of challenge match talk in recent threads. I'm not involved though, so I don't know what happened.

I don't think anyone's fought, though one or two have been delayed

I know I was supposed to fight Earth Dragon but I punked out. I was terrified AND scared at the same time. I haven't recovered from the stress of it all and only occassionally leave my house.

lol uh huh

atleast ur honest