Thread: Hello from Chicago!

Hello from Chicago!

I see that I have some friends that post here, so I thought would stop and say "HI".

So, are you the real Johhny Tsai? Or someone borrowing his name?
    If you're the real Johhny Tsai, Hi! You still do anything with Danny Bonaduce?

If you are a regular Johhny Tsai next to the other Johhny Tsai in the phonebook, Hi! Welcome to the forums.

If you are borrowing teh name, Hi! Welcome to the forums and it's probably best not to borrow someone who is still alive's name.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Oh snap....I talked to kenny a few years ago about a lot of stuff....

PLEASE send me a pm if you're the real john tsai...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Hello Johhnny!!!

How is your Father?

Also, do you guys still keep in touch with Master Abbate? How is he?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

shaolin warrior and shaolin fighter were taken?

...anyway, if you are sifu Johnny, you know who I am, still hope to get to Chicago this summer and check out your school. .

Hello Again!

Yes! I am the real Johnny Tsai, at least I think so.

Danny Bonaduce, worked with my father not me. I am Johnny Tsai Jr, Some call me Waysun Johnny Tsai.

TaiChiMantis,

Hey there! I thought I'd use my actual name here, instead of ShaolinFighter this time.

I do hope to see you this summer, we actually have a graduation this Saturday, hope you can make it out.

Royal Dragon,

My father is well, there are pics of his new school in China on our website www.tsaiskungfu.com , if you want just go to Grandmaster on the toolbar, there is a link.

Anyway, hello again from Chicago everyone!

Royal Dragon,

Grand Master Abatte is not well, he is very ill. However, He will be at our graduation this Saturday, if you would like to stop by to say hello to him.

I am sorry to hear he is not well, I know he has been struggling for some time now. I would love to stop by, but I will be out of town from Saturday, to the next Friday at least.

I have not seen him in a good 3 years now.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

yeah, his health has been bad for over 6 years, but he's a fighter and very inspiring.

anyone that still teaches combat in between blood tranfusions is a true warrior.

Yes, he is a true warrior. Does he still have that little school in Roselle?

For the Women:

+ = & a

LOL! I just noticed you refered to him as "Grand master"....shows how out of touch I am!!

For the Women:

+ = & a

I ran into Master Rocco's Nephew several years ago, I was told he is retired now?
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 08-16-2006 at 06:16 AM.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Thumbs up

Royal Dragon,

Yes, he is Grand Master now, he was promoted to 10th level about 2-3 years ago.

No, he does not have a school in Roselle, Sifu Mike Laruso took that over.

He does, however teach his students out of his garage and yard as he has for the past 35 years or so.

and Yes, Master Rocky has retired to Las Vegas.

Roselle? When I was a kid they didn't have any gong fu there. I think I missed everything. There was only Carson's Kenpo Karate, and John C Kim's School of Chung Moo Quan (that was later investigated on local news as a cult), at least that I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    Yes, he is a true warrior. Does he still have that little school in Roselle?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man