Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fight Science

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I'd rather watch two retards making out

hehe, i missed the show but if it was anything like the one they had about the xma guys, must have been pretty bad. the only show that i have seen on discovery etc. that had anything close to good kung fu was a special they had were they hooked up some speed censers to shi yan ming to test his speed during different types of breaks. even that wasnt to good from what i remember
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

The return of Fight Science

National Geographic's Fight Science launches a new season tonight. Our own film correspondent, Dr. Craig Reid, worked with the show. Get his insider's viewpoint in My Life on FIGHT SCIENCE 2010.

Official Fight Science website
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    National Geographic's Fight Science launches a new season tonight. Our own film correspondent, Dr. Craig Reid, worked with the show. Get his insider's viewpoint in My Life on FIGHT SCIENCE 2010.

Official Fight Science website
    Nice read, and thanks for the heads up! It's one of my faves.
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

ya thats a great read. really makes me want to see that show.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.