Thread: New Alex Jones Movie

Talking New Alex Jones Movie

Last edited by bustr; 08-18-2006 at 03:43 PM.

Let's not forget that Alex Jones has tapped the market on conspiracy theories. Does he really care, or is he just another shill selling fear?

While I am certainly not happy with the state of affairs in the world today, we have to keep in mind that in democratic nations, it really is about we the people.
    we the people elect these folks as our representatives and to take care of our stuff for us.

when improper care is taken of our stuff, then we look for someone else who will do the job.

Let's not mistake incompetence and negligence for insidious threat.
    Let's not mistake politicians lying to save themselves for politicians bent on tyranny (although, im sure there are tyrannical streaks in a few guys that are around these days).

The world of politic has always been a weird and closed door world of the rich and powerful, occaisionally peppered with well meaning stand ins.

The real power is in the institutions. These are the unelected directors of billions of dollars in taxes to run organizations wholly and seperately from political branches and yet in league with them. In come the lobbyists and it's a matter of who has the most influence to gain the biggest chunk of those tax dollars and not to mention laws that will not impede how those lobbyists supporters make profit despite the sizable sums they receive.

So, the apple itself is a bit rotten through and through. Not just the stem, but the whole thing.

The problem in my opinion lays in the underlying thought that presumes we are doing it right because we do it in a world model we accept as opposed to what there is or could be in other directions.

just my opinion.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I have to wonder if Alex Jone's drivel will spawn yet another group of terrorists. I have heard the same tone and fear mongering from some of the cults I had to deal with back in the 70's and 80's.
    Last edited by rogue; 08-18-2006 at 06:49 PM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.