Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: aye, here there be Dragons...

Fun??? Not if some Brazilian rips your elbow or knee joint apart!

Quote Originally Posted by fiercest tiger View Post
    Yes, i still may try the grappling circuit as i see that as fun and not all about killing! There is a difference my friend, for the last 20yrs everyday i had been thinking how to kill people that kinda plays with your head after a while and effects the heart amongst other things. Since my wife gave birth its hard to find time to do the things you want, so i do what is most cruical for training for myself and that is chi kung and other things, the wrestling/grappling is what we do in class to have some fun and hands on. So hopefully either this yr or next i will be injury free and fit enough to just go and enter BJJ and submission comps.

Garry

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    Oh, so you were probably just facetiously lamenting not having experiences like the other people's. LOL. On the forums sometimes you just take things at face value, and I guess that's what I did with your comment. LOL.
    Huh? No, seriously, I was really jealous. I never got to see any ants, dragons, or any of that stuff.

Well, I could do with or without them I guess. But definately without the drugs to just to see them. I've got enough problems, without having a drug habit. LOL. Maybe you should ask the guys who have the experiences what kind of chi gongs they do, and then find a local teacher of them?....

why would dragons be prevalent in so many different cultures if they didn't exist?
    and while we're on the subject of acid, one of my old roomies had some cats that like to lick our skin while we were tripping--i swear these cats could walk thru walls!
    Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po
    You then walk backwards, forcing him off his feet and then drag him by the eye socket and lips. You can pull so hard that the lips tear away. You will never hear such screaming.

FT, have you gotten a chance to interact or talk with the Dragons yet? Did they respond at all?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Greetings,

There is a type of Reiki available called Ra Sheeba Reiki. One of the aspects of it is that it is supposed to enable you to contact a dragon. I do not know from personal experience if this is true nor have I met anyone who have traveled this route.

mickey

I have not had anymore visions or dreams as yet, i am also a reiki lv 2 practioner never heard of contatcing dragons as part of the training.

Interesting

Garry

Fiercest tiger,

The reiki method I am talking about is Ra Sheeba reiki. It comes out of Australia. It was in their manual.

mickey

cjurakpt Guest
    from a more "down to earth" perspective, there are dragons all over the place, in terms of how the landscape is laid out; that is, the way hills, valleys, mountains, ridges, hollows, etc. are laid out can be discerned as the body parts of dragons: claws, spine, mouth and pearl - this is like macro-fung seiuh - to wit, we went to Tuscanny to do a retreat with my teacher some years ago; it was up in the hills in a fairly isolated place; when we got there, sifu took a walk around to get a sense of the lay of the land; the next day, he pointed out to some of us how a nearby mountain ridge formed the spine of a dragon, and where the two smaller hills were that made up it's claws, where it's mouth was and how, interestingly enough, the hill we were on was the pearl...

we do have a picture of this - someone took a shot with one of those panoramic view cameras, and it's pretty wild...

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    ... a nearby mountain ridge formed the spine of a dragon, and where the two smaller hills were that made up it's claws, where it's mouth was and how, interestingly enough, the hill we were on was the pearl...

we do have a picture of this - someone took a shot with one of those panoramic view cameras, and it's pretty wild...
    would it be possible to post the picture? it would be cool to see it.
    Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po
    You then walk backwards, forcing him off his feet and then drag him by the eye socket and lips. You can pull so hard that the lips tear away. You will never hear such screaming.

cjurakpt Guest
    I'll try to see if I have a copy of it - then I'd have to figure out how to scan and post it (my web fu in this regard is lacking...); if not, maybe I'll ask my sifu to scan it (his web fu is excelent!)

In all honesty, the whole idea of speaking to spiritual entities is not my thing. I feel more like "y'all keep to y'all selves, I'll keep to myself, and it'll be all good in the hood". A lot of people talk about being able to receive knowledge from them, but I'd need an example of knowledge that gave someone a tremendous advantage over us regular people in combat business or life, before I'd want to venture into that realm myself. Now I'm not knocking anyone for doing it, but more asking practitioners for concrete examples of benefit as I contemplate this stuff. It just seems like much too dangerous a realm for me to just be wandering around in, unless there are concrete benefits to reap. I dunno...
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

What if you dont ask or want it and it comes and find out the knowledge is best you have ever done?

I guess, then I'd be convinced.

Cool thread,
    hey FT.
    well guys, my story is i have been meditating for a while now and have experienced some really coll things.

In one i was floating among the clouds in my seated med position with the dragon circling arond me as if in a protective state (atleast i think). i was looking down and all i saw were clouds.

Other times i was seeing the past, present and future ( i mean soilders in ancient rome, ancient cities etc.) then i saw aliens etc.

Another time my third eye was throbbing from energy. Now i can always feel my third eye getting energy coming in

thats al i can think of for now.
    Be Soft,Relaxed with no Intent and that brings out the speed, chi and power!