Kwokfist. Muy thai fighters have actually knocked out kung fu fighters with roundhouses to the head for the past several decades.

Jasbourne. You say i rabbit punched him? I don't know about you but i consider a left hook to be a power shot. The left hook is a KO punch. Joe Frazier, the man who kicked Ali's a$$ would knock out everybody with left hooks. Left hook was his trademark KO punch. I hit him so hard that he almost was put unconsious. His legs collapsed. Collapsing legs is a sign of your brain getting rattled. He was still concious but totally out of it. The fight ended witht that punch. Here's an over view of the fight:(Tai chi guy is in stance like the picture of the guy in red. I throw some jabs at him then back off. He follows me back and comes right into a left hook. His legs collapse and he falls. He's still conscious.)

Shog. Since the taijiquan instructor lost he must be fake. If it was the real taijiquan i would have lost for sure! I guess all the kung fu guys who were destroyed in UFC and EFC were fake too.

TKD the real street lethal!!!!