Thread: Thoughts on Sim Pooh Ho? (vids)

I think his students are putting on a show A lot of it's pretty blurry and difficult to see what exactly is going on, but I thought it was pretty clear in the first slow mo sequence that the student was jumping. He would bend his legs down then jump into the air and the teacher would give him a bit of an extra mid air shove.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rad View Post
    He would bend his legs down then jump into the air and the teacher would give him a bit of an extra mid air shove.
    Yeah.

Plus, even if it were real, it would be cool to see it in a realistic situation that doesn't begin with push-hands. Like, have a boxer throw a jab at him and then go flying across the room.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Sure can push.

Be demon in the playground.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

cjurakpt Guest
    also, if you notice, the "master" took like two 1/2 steps as he did the throw - so, basically, he's using momentum to assist the "throw" (and yeah, the student obviously bent into a preperation for a jump before he left the ground...)

more mumbo against non-resisting "opponents"...

This is the crap that gives Kung fu a bad name. CMAist have a hard enough time as it is. This cat with his fake jedi tricks need to stay home.

Kung fu has not even put a good kung fu guy in the ring, but we have cats who can blast people with chi.

This is a waste of time for people to practice or watch.