I discussed the Oakland project with one of the reps. It's on hold. Meanwhile, there's a high-end event planned in S.F. in honor of Bruce Lee's 70th. There's a $1000 a plate banquet with the family and some other assorted events.

Family of martial arts legend Bruce Lee pick Scot to demonstrate skills at memorial
Oct 11 2010 Exclusive by Donna Watson

BRUCE Lee's family have chosen a Scotsman to demonstrate martial arts at a memorial celebration.

Tommy Carruthers will fly to California next month to perform Jeet Kune Do - the martial art which Lee spent his life developing.

The 51-year-old said: "It is a great honour to be the only person giving a demonstration of Bruce's art at this event.

"It is more special because I have been chosen by his family."

The San Francisco exhibition is being held to celebrate what would have been kung fu legend Lee's 70th birthday.

It will be attended by family, friends and students of the Enter The Dragon star, who died in 1973, aged 32.

Tommy added: "For a guy from Glasgow to be doing Bruce's martial art in front of his wife Linda, his daughter Shannon and his students is wonderful.

"Bruce has been my inspiration, so it is a dream come true for me."

Tommy, of Baillieston, runs a martial arts school in Glasgow.

He also gives seminars in countries including Italy, Ukraine, Greece and China.

He said: "A lot of people find it funny that a guy from Scotland flies to China to teach them Bruce Lee's martial art."
In other news, well, there's this.
Bruce Lee Slots game now online
Bettingpro Staff - 11 Oct 2010
Slots news coming in about a brand new Bruce Lee Slots game

Bruce Lee became an iconic figure known throughout the world and remains very popular among Asian audience and in particular among the Chinese, as he portrayed Chinese nationalism through his films.

While Lee initially trained in Wing Chun, he later rejected well-defined martial art styles, favoring instead to utilize useful techniques from various sources in the spirit of his personal martial arts philosophy he dubbed Jeet Kune Do (The Way of the Intercepting Fist).

Bruce Lee Slots is a brand new slots game which allows you to play the Las Vegas slots game live online. We can't tell you where it is playing yet but here's a video shot at the Bellagio, Las Vegas showing the Bruce Lee Slots bonus round.
bruce lee slot machine bonus round