I can't say that I practice. It is all from throughout my life. I started my Wing Chun, Hung Fa, when I was still quite young. I was adopted at 8 years old and was the youngest of the family. Everyone trained Wing Chun. I began training in JJJ at a later date. Jujitsu is probably the one that I use when things get ugly. No matter how large or strong a man is, the weakest part of him is his hands, then his arms. I would make every effort to avoid going to ground in any fight. It becomes a serious 1 on 1 then, and you can not defend well against a gang. However, I did train for that. Both Wing Chun and Jujitsu have deadly aspects. Bil gee is a lethal form of self defense, and if you choose, using JJ you can completely destroy someone. Another story of self defense. I am not sure what year it was, maybe 1988 or 89. I was picking up some machine parts for a printing press in an industrial district of north east Dallas, Texas. I was at the back of my truck when 2 men approached me asking for money. Homeless men. I handed one man my pocket change and said that was all I had on me. As I continued what I was doing, one of them, a huge man with arms as large as my legs, just grabbed me by my neck with his left hand and started shoving me toward the corner of the building. There was no one about. The other man stopped at the corner of the building to keep watch while the other man led me down beside the building. It felt as if he would break my neck. I realized that he was many times stronger than myself, and that if I did not react he would do me great harm. As we got about half way down the side of the building, I sort of leaned in against him really hard. He cursed me and told me to get off him and then shoved me away. This made him extend his arm to full length, which put him at his most vulnerable. I quickly threw my right arm in a counter clockwise circle and over his left arm before he could draw it back. I had his hand locked behind my neck and sort of kept my momentum going. This locked his elbow and hyper extended it backwards. I kept rolling into him until I heard the elbow break. He went on to the ground and I took hold of his beefy hand and folded it toward his wrist until it popped. He was screaming loudly, and so I kicked his head until he got quite. I took hold of his other hand and proceeded to break his elbow and wrist on that arm. I noticed a Rambo knife laying beside him. I believe he intended to murder me with that knife. His friend came running back to see what I had on me I guess, and ran right into me standing there with the knife. His friend was silent on the ground so I suspect he thought I had killed him. He turned and ran down the RR tracks until I could no longer see him. I left the man laying there and went back to the truck. I was not in any condition at the time, and from the look of me, I was a good victim. It is by skill of technique that I was able to defend myself. If I were only able to escape injury it would have served me well. The thing to remember is that you are always going to be held responsible for your actions. You are only allowed to defend until the threat of life and limb are past. You are not allowed to then further punish the assailant once he has been neutralized. That is very hard to resist though.