Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Teoul Moon Kung fu

It all sounds like a cult to me. I mention the link, and a cult member calls me a f@cking idiot.

Hey, I'm not the one who studied Chung Moo, mate. If you've got issues, go work them off with Iron Kim. I read that book =Herding the Moo= so I think I know what I'm talking about. Potatoes, potatoes. Are you saying there's a bigger school behind Kim's martial arts?

Maybe we should investigate them, too. You know, damage control.

So, is there a link with the Reverend Sun Yung Moon? Man, I can't stand that guy. I don't know how you guys can tolerate it, especially with Chung Moo already breathing down your backs.

Quote Originally Posted by sholo86 View Post
    Just to clarify the typo...it's YIM, Hon Sok...not KIM and NO we are not part of any Korean cult.

MK, can you clarify your third statement? It sounded like Royal Dragon is investigating Master Yim for stealing something in the CMA world. Am I reading this correctly?
    No, RD has been actively investigating this guy Iron Kim, who was a notorious cult leader using Korean martial arts as a front. He obvisouly studied a little Bagua and Sippalgi in Seoul, but apparently made up the rest of his curriculum based on his limited exposure to CMA styles in Seoul.

This has nothing to do with your teacher, although Seppuku seems intent on making the link.Seppuku is the troll previously known as John Takeshi, so you can pretty much just ignore anything he says from now on as he is just trying to cause trouble.

I would also like to add Master Chon, Song Shing (founder of Teoul Moon KF; a student of Lin Pan Zhang and classmate(?) of Lee De Jiang in the Tai Ji Tang Lang system) to the list of Korean Masters responsible for spreading and developing CMA in Korea.
    Sweet. I've never heard of him.
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 12-02-2007 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    No, RD has been actively investigating this guy Iron Kim, who was a notorious cult leader using Korean martial arts as a front. He obvisouly studied a little Bagua and Sippalgi in Seoul, but apparently made up the rest of his curriculum based on his limited exposure to CMA styles in Seoul.

This has nothing to do with your teacher, although Seppuku seems intent on making the link.Seppuku is the troll previously known as John Takeshi, so you can pretty much just ignore anything he says from now on as he is just trying to cause trouble.
    Oh...okay...I got confused there for a sec. Thanks for clarifying.

I've read a lot of things in forums about "trolls" and now I know what to look for.
    Teoul
    "In kung fu nothing is given; everything is earned"

Ah, I thought sep was confused and a little thick - but instead he's just a lonely troll with nothing better to do and no friends. Now I understand....
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

If by "friends" you mean fellow cult worshippers of Iron Kim and the Chung Moo golden calf, you can count me out. Call me a fishing lure (I don't know why you insist on doing so, really...???), but at least I won't be lured into your Korean cult. If there's anything worse than a cult, it's a Korean one.

I swear, with you online posters, it's always about fish.

I've heard some stories about mullets, trolls, trolling........

You know, deep sea fishing is depleting the stock of fish in the ocean.

That's the bottom line, and you can thank me later for keeping you informed of the plight of a planet in crisis.

Anyone training the teoul Moon system in Philly,Pn ?

Coop

The US Teoul Moon Headquarters is in Cranberry, PA run my Mark Nischalke and according to his website, there's also a school at Milford, PA. Not sure how far these cities are from Philly though.
    Teoul
    "In kung fu nothing is given; everything is earned"