Thread: Beer, doobies & crap sandwiches

Beer, doobies & crap sandwiches

Why would a Martial Artist put such crap in their bodies?????

I'm high on training!!!! drunk on the outdoors!!!!
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

The Warriors of old would Drink till they dropped, ate anything and everything they could get their hands on, had massive amounts of sex(except before they went into battle), and smoked just about any and all intoxicants.

it's only today that martial artists take such care of themselves and not indulge in decadence becasue the martial artists of today do not have to worry about getting beheaded and disemboweled. so they dont live like each day would be their last.

note: portions of this post,if not all,might be total bullsh!t , mainly because i watched conan recently.

CONAN?!!! What is the Best thing in life!!?? conan " TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, AND SEE THE DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTING OF THE WOMEN!!!!

TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Greetings..

TWS: Kudos, brother.. if you're not living each like it may be your last, you're cheating yourself... How you choose to do it is your own business, but grab all the gusto you can, no regrets..

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

but All them old chinese warrior dudes are dead!
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

Greetings..

but All them old chinese warrior dudes are dead!
    Sure, we are all on that path.. but, they lived well, played hard, fought hard, and when they left they were remembered.. no regrets!!

I watch so many people measuring their lives gram by gram, carb by carb, planned activity by planned activity.. and, in the end, they simply forgot to LIVE.. live unconditionally, sincerely, and with all the gusto you can grab..

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

We'll all be dead one day.

Like Bob said, live each one to the fullest. For you that doesn't include beer, doobies, or sammitches. To others, that includes a fattie, a 40 of Old E, and a meatball hoagie. Live and let live. Today you're healthy and ass-kicking is your anti-drug. Tomorrow, maybe you lose a leg in a tragic accident or something and have to pick up a new hobby, or maybe you just get bored of ass-kicking. Point being, your path is your path - let other people have theirs.
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

..... you had me at beer.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by The Willow Sword View Post
    The Warriors of old would Drink till they dropped, ate anything and everything they could get their hands on, had massive amounts of sex(except before they went into battle), and smoked just about any and all intoxicants.

it's only today that martial artists take such care of themselves and not indulge in decadence becasue the martial artists of today do not have to worry about getting beheaded and disemboweled. so they dont live like each day would be their last.

note: portions of this post,if not all,might be total bullsh!t , mainly because i watched conan recently.

CONAN?!!! What is the Best thing in life!!?? conan " TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, AND SEE THE DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTING OF THE WOMEN!!!!

TWS
    conan rules! you should read the original series if you havent. some great sh!t
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services say’s

CRACK and Prison sex…. Are bad for you……

ohhhhh :O

Quote Originally Posted by hung-le View Post
    The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services say’s

CRACK and Prison sex…. Are bad for you……

ohhhhh :O

Well there goes my saturday night.

Don't anyone tell GDA, I hate it when he cries.

*sniff*

where's my beer?

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    conan rules! you should read the original series if you havent. some great sh!t
    I just reread #1 not too long ago.

It's interesting to read something from back in the day that is the foundation for a lot of aspects of fantasy literature today. I don't think I could reread them all again...especially not all at once. But, I do keep the whole collection on the shelf.

Fritz Leiber's series with Fafhrd & the Gray Mouser is pretty good as well.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

for some reason i read the whole series...then when i finished i started again...now im on book 9. again....i need new books. lol
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Why would a Martial Artist put such crap in their bodies?????

I'm high on training!!!! drunk on the outdoors!!!!
    hmmmmm another virgin. At least we know where to go when it comes time for the sacrifice.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    for some reason i read the whole series...then when i finished i started again...now im on book 9. again....i need new books. lol
    well, what have you read besides that...i'm, umm, well, I know sci fi and fantasy fairly well...I could recommend I think.

for starters, at the moment I could unequivically recommend anything by John Ringo, or David Drake or David Weber...or anything they have co-authored with anyone else...Weber/Ringo, Weber/White...oh, and Eric Flint's '1632' series.

and: the 'Sten' series by Cole/Bunch...and several of Chris Bunch's solo stuff are pretty good.

Old School: hit the used book stores for anything by H. Beam Piper...buy it, keep it.

David Gemmel isn't half bad for a Brit.

Christopher Rowley's 'Bazil Broketail' series is right on.

ok, I'll stop now...
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"