Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beer, Blunts, Doobies, BOOBIES : ), water, etc...

Blog Entries
    so lunghushan,

what are you saying?

are you saying that people are messed up because they use medical marijuana?

I'm a bit confused.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    I don't know if you guys heard this in the news, but the other day the cops busted a grower whose crops came out to a grand total of 50 million dollars.

that sucks.
    Why? You know, growing up around San Francisco I ran into an extreme amount of people doing drugs, and I have to say, drugs aren't good. A lot of messed up people from drugs.

so lunghushan,

what are you saying?

are you saying that people are messed up because they use medical marijuana?

I'm a bit confused.
    No, I'm saying people are messed up for using marijuana. I think that a LOT of people are using it now, more than ever. I don't have hard numbers, only conjecture, but every time I mention it I just get little looks and snickers.

Among the people who actually will talk, it seems like a large percentage of the population are pot-heads these days. In fact, I think that's the reason so many guys are dropping out of school and doing construction and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by lunghushan View Post
    No, I'm saying people are messed up for using marijuana. I think that a LOT of people are using it now, more than ever. I don't have hard numbers, only conjecture, but every time I mention it I just get little looks and snickers.

Among the people who actually will talk, it seems like a large percentage of the population are pot-heads these days. In fact, I think that's the reason so many guys are dropping out of school and doing construction and stuff.
    Just curious. How would you compare recreational smokers to recreational drinkers? Have you looked at any studies comparing effects of the two substances?
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon View Post
    Just curious. How would you compare recreational smokers to recreational drinkers? Have you looked at any studies comparing effects of the two substances?
    I don't base my opinions in the area of drugs off of studies, but rather friends, relatives and acquaintances I went to school with.

Pot seems to make people kindof dumb and takes away their drive to succeed. I first started noticing the problem when I tried to find a decent guitar teacher.

My guitar teachers were pretty open about their marijuana usage, and it seemed to affect their drive (or should I say lack thereof), along with their teaching. So I searched around for one that didn't do pot, dropping hints (you actually don't even have to hint), and you know what?

I didn't find a single guitar teacher that didn't smoke pot. Not one.

Plus, getting a corporate job these days they test a lot.

Anyways, I won't argue with you, because if there's one thing I've learned from pot-heads, they will never agree that it affects them at all. I've heard all the studies, visited the sit-ins, hemp is good and all that, so there will be no convincing you otherwise.

It's just kindof sad, is all. But whatever. Doesn't affect me much except for the guitar teacher (or lack thereof). Oh, and trying to deal rationally with a bunch of pot and prozac doing idiots, which is just about impossible.
    Last edited by lunghushan; 08-31-2006 at 08:40 PM.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    That's it.

I'm going, going, back, back, to Cali, Cali,Cali.
    i think you're off there dude...I don't have them in front of me but I think it's:

I'm going

going

going back to cali,cali

going

going

going back to cali

cali

LL Cool J is da **** because LL P L

"George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Hmmmm, well if we're comparing. I have my bachelors degree, plan on starting my Phd in economics as soon as my sons are old enough. Yes, I'm a single father. I'm one of the top producers at my job (white collar profesional), train Judo, lift weights, still do bag work, have a healthy relationship with my girl, and still try to volunteer a couple hours at least once a month (I have a passion for working with at risk youth; crises intervention programs, etc.)

Most of my friends who smoke do equally well. All have college degrees.

Maybe you're just hanging around people with little to no motivation. Correlation does not necesarily indicate causation.

I personally think the effects of alcohol are much worse tha marijauna.

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    i think you're off there dude...I don't have them in front of me but I think it's:

I'm going

going

going back to cali,cali

going

going

going back to cali

cali

LL Cool J is da **** because LL P L

Love LL, but I was quoting Biggie Smalls.

so then it IS TRUE what THEY SAY

California IS Another country. oh and i am not even going to get in to the drug debate here. although i am allergic to it, i dont dis anyone who smokes it(was joking in my last post sort of) as statistics go ,pot is a big fat goose egg when it comes to related deaths and mishappenings with a car and such. alchohol contributes to more mayhem and death on the road and in the home than any other illegal/legal recreational substance, it even eclipses crack and meth.

Hey if it is legal for you HSK then kudos to you. although it must suck having a spinal injury.
    Peace and be well, TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

did someone say "doobie"?????

heh-heh.........
    yo man

i dont know if i would go posting this image......

edit*

just read the rest frank.

thats funny, you're like "**** i can grow no worries"
    Last edited by Shaolinlueb; 08-31-2006 at 08:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Well, whatever. I doubt you're smoking a lot. If you were you couldn't get a good corporate job because they test, and it would affect your motor skills, not to mention your sex drive.

I've met plenty of successful people who smoke once or twice a week. I used to body-surf with a bunch of doctors and lawyers some mornings in Santa Cruz and they'd all light up.

I guess we're all entitled to our opinions. Maybe the people that I met who got on pot and got all weird would have gotten all weird anyway -- I don't know.

Maybe the meth heads that I know that got started with pot would have turned out as meth heads anyway -- I don't know.

But for me, I'm against recreational pot use. As for medical marijuana -- I don't have enough data to make a decision on that one yet.

Blog Entries
    lunghushan,

but you are totally discounting the effect it has on people like me who is in constant pain. I can take vicodin, codenes, but I am likely to get more addicted to those than i would marijuana.

Plus, never once is there a record of someone overdosing, or dying from the use of marijuana.

but for someone who has cancer, and usually doesn't have an appetite due to kimo, marijuana would help the nausea, would make them hungry so they can eat.

marijuana is great for those with depression, women with cramps, and so forth.

you are only judging marijuana based off of what you've seen in a very limited scope of things.

however smoking cigarettes causes cancer, but weed doesn't. There are no Warning Signs on bags of weed when we buy it.

but the on the door to the weed club i go to has printed on the door."Welcome to Heaven"........

For those who need weed for it's effects, this place is heaven.

hsk
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

I go through between a half and an ounce a week.

I go through between a half and an ounce a week.
    Well that's nothing to boast about. Stay away from Mexican brown, that stuff causes parkinsons disease.

lunghushan,

but you are totally discounting the effect it has on people like me who is in constant pain. I can take vicodin, codenes, but I am likely to get more addicted to those than i would marijuana.

Plus, never once is there a record of someone overdosing, or dying from the use of marijuana.

but for someone who has cancer, and usually doesn't have an appetite due to kimo, marijuana would help the nausea, would make them hungry so they can eat.

marijuana is great for those with depression, women with cramps, and so forth.

you are only judging marijuana based off of what you've seen in a very limited scope of things.

however smoking cigarettes causes cancer, but weed doesn't. There are no Warning Signs on bags of weed when we buy it.

but the on the door to the weed club i go to has printed on the door."Welcome to Heaven"........

For those who need weed for it's effects, this place is heaven.

hsk
    Like I said, I don't know about medical marijuana. I don't have enough data points yet. I'm against recreational use.