Thread: Chinese Boxing

Chinese Boxing

Hi,

Anyone interested in really discussing Chinese Boxing (internal). The complete art and all its practices and applications. I am opening the door, any takers? I have been studying for 35 years, researching for 22 years and only recently teaching publically, for 3 years. My background is primarily in Southern Mantis and White Crane, externally. Taiji, xingyi, bagua, tongbei, baji/pigua, shuai chiao and liu he ba fa, Taoist and Muslim (jiao men) arts.

How come non of the guys willing to share their extensive background live near me?

Hey Bak just curious. How could you possibly have studied all those arts and honestly say you are good enough at any one of them to teach others? I am learning and teaching in the same style for only 17 years and starting to understand.
    Theres a guy in my city that advertizes he has 11 black belts and its a joke, he is only 39 years old! stick to one style learn it then teach it otherwise none of the styles will be learned and played long enough or in depth enough to be any good. just a thought
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."