John Wang Laoshi needs little to no introduction here. And I am proud to announce I will be hosting my first seminar here in Seattle, WA. and John Wang will be teaching Combat Shuai Chiao for the first time in the Pacific NW October 14th, 2006.
More details will be given at time of registration. Make sure to register early and save $$!
If you are unfamiliar with Combat Shuai Chiao visit www.combatshuaichiao.com And for more information on John Wang visit www.johnswang.com
Hope you can join us and improve your stand up grappling game.

Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center presents... a workshop on Combat Shuai Chiao w/ John Wang October 14, 2006 Seattle, WA

Combat Shuai Chiao is effective on the street as well as in the ring combining locking, striking, kicking and throwing. Over 20 techniques will be taught in this seminar with the following principals being emphasized:

• Butterfly hands
• Integration of locking and throwing into one technique
• Sticking, sinking, and arm wrapping
• Knee seizing / leg seizing
• Embracing
• Inner & outer leg hooking and many more...

ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: John S. Wang, disciple of the grand master Chang, Dong Sheng (the Chinese wrestling king), has forty years of martial arts
experience and has won competitions in the United States and China, including three United States heavy weight championships in Shuai Chiao (1982, 1983, 1984). Mr. Wang has taken the first US Shuai-Chiao teams to compete in Taiwan (1984) and Mainland China (1985). He has been teaching in Austin since 1972 and serves on the board of directors for the American Combat Shuai Chiao Association.

Pre-registration by Oct. 1, 2006 $65 - After Oct. 1, 2006 $75 to register or for more information contact: Jake Burroughs @ (505)385-2987 three_harmonies@hotmail.com / three_harmonies@hotmail.com