Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bak Mei video (Zhong Luo performing)

You rock B-Rad. Thanks. And that San Bu Tun link wouldn't even play for me yesterday, so I wonder if IT'S been deactivated.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Hmmm. Works for me. Try it again.
    "The moon is not affected by the baying of wolves" - TenTigers 6/29/06
    佛山

Must be my computer, cuz it still won't work for me.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man