Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bak Mei video (Zhong Luo performing)

Bak Mei video (Zhong Luo performing)

The thing to watch out for is the reverse breathing method wich is hard to tell from video but it seemed good.

Question

What is the reverse breathing method?

Yeah, what is the reverse breathing method?

That's when your qi reverses direction and you breathe in when you're supposed to breathe out.

When you breath in through the butt!!! hehehe

... and you shit out the mouth??????

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    Yeah, what is the reverse breathing method?
    Bend over and let me show you

Is Taoist Breathing supposed to be a heavy part of Bak Mei? Interesting.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    jeez-you guys do Bak Mei and you don't know what reverse breathing is?
    ya, see...that's the difference between collecting forms and learning Gung-Fu.
    Reverse breathing, in basic terms is when you breathe in, instead of expanding the dan-tien, youstill breathe down to the dan-tien, but contract the abdominals, drawing them in, rather than out. While doing this, you draw the diaphragnm down, and the pernium (the taint) up. The body expands, yet does so evenly like a pneumatic tire. This pressurizes the internal organs-packing. It also activates the ch'i in a totally different way. It causes youto be aboe to develop the aggression as well as the power generation. Different methods of the Small Heavenly Cycle are also used for this. Basically, if it is circulated one way it is martial, the other way, it is spiritual. Different centers are activated. The upper Dan Tien is opened. Opening up the upper dan tien is dangerous and can lead to Jow Faw Yup Moor, and should only be done under guidance by a qualified Sifu, or a sick bastid on a power trip that will get you involved with Aliester Crowley.

LMAO Yeah, like you should take answers like breathing from your a$$ as serious answer TT!!!

Hows your new hakka training coming along, you learn reverse breathing yet?

The forms in bak mei use both natural and reverse depending on your movements if you dont know your movements or you dont know bak mei some people just cannot tell.

Jow Faw Yup Moor?

If I am correct, you are talking about demonic/spiritual possession type stuff. lol, ironically I did start a thread about spirit boxing today. You believe that doing a breathing style incorrectly can make someone possessed TenTigers?

Yes, it can.....not to mention just internal damage apparently!! I also think this depends on how twist the persons mind is already before doing the hei gung.

Garry

TT Didnt we have a discussion on possession somewhere?

hahahah....forget the reverse breathing,

I want to know why Zhong Luo's Futsan Pak Mei looks so different to the other mob who make all those claims about being the one and only inheritor of the blah, blah, blah.

He looks a lot more like all the all other Pak Mei Pai, and he looks like he'd eat them alive before he had a chance to even take a breath....

Additionally, for all you reverse breathing fans, what kinds of sounds do reverse breathers make? Its hard to hide.

Besides the little prayers they recite to get the spirits of the ancestors to inhabit their bodies, (not that kind of inhabit Gazza....).

Hi Yum Cha,

Didnt the fish mongers old man have connections to CLC or HHH bak mei at one time?

The reverse breath has a anasty smell too!!